5|| Is this a house..or a mansion

I stirred from my sleep when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I opened my eyes and saw Melia smirking down at me, amusement swimming in her eyes. My eyes widened and I scrambled to get up, my cheeks red with embarrassment. I tried to explain myself, but she just put her finger on my mouth, silencing me. "It's fine" she said, smiling softly, "It's time to go home." "What do you mean" I asked, looking at her confused.

She giggled. "I usually go home around 10 pm" she said. I looked out the window and saw that it was dark outside. "I slept for the whole day?!" I asked, shocked. She giggled. "Yes, let's go" she said, grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the office. The elevator door opened and Melia walked in. She stood in the elevator, seductively leaning against the wall. I gulped, my throat suddenly feeling dry. "You k-know what" I said, clearing my throat, "I-I'll just take the stairs."

Melia smirked before pressing the button to keep the doors open. She beckoned me forward with her pointer finger, biting her lip sensually. "C'mon baby" she purred, "Come in. I don't bite...that hard." My manhood strained against my pants. "Are you scared" she murmured, coming closer to me. I shook my head. "Then, come in" she purred, smiling seductively.

I took a deep breath before stepping inside the tiny, confined space. The elevator doors closed, sealing my fate. I stood on the other side of the elevator, away from Melia.

She's too tempting.

This cannot be good for my health. Melia chuckled lowly, before walking toward me slowly. Each click of her shoe made my heartbeat spike. When she finally got within arm's length, she traced a fingernail down my chest. "We're mates" she said, lowly, "We're supposed to stand next to each other, not be 2 feet apart. So come closer or I will fuck you raw. Right here, right now." I looked at her shocked. "Why won't you reject me" I said, looking down, "I'm not good enough for you."

She used her finger and lifted my chin, looking into my eyes. "You're perfect" she whispered, kissing me softly. When we pulled away, I looked into her deep chocolate waterfalls filled with hope. "Really" I asked. "Really" she clarified, wrapping her arms around me and putting her cheek against my chest. We stayed in the position until the elevator dinged to tell us we had arrived at the lobby. Melia pulled away from our embrace but held onto my arm. We walked outside the building and waited for her driver after she had locked the door.

*******
The driver, whose name I later learned was James, arrived 5 minutes later in a gray Aston Martin Rapide. Melia introduced us to each other. "James, this is Caspian, my fiancé," she said. "Nice to meet you, sir" he said, shaking my hand. "Likewise" I said. He opened the door and Melia got in, with me following in suit. As the car drove, we spent that time making small talk and learning more about each other.

"Are you going to school tomorrow" she asked me. "No" I replied, "Last day of school was today." "Great" she said, enthusiastically, "We can start practicing our dances tomorrow." I nodded in agreement. A few moments later, we arrived at her house. My jaw dropped. This isn't a house. It's a fucking mansion. Melia giggled at my reaction, making my cheeks redden. The car stopped and James opened our doors for us. "Thank you, James" Melia said, getting out, with me following her.

We walked up to the front door and before she could knock, the door was opened by a tall man with a mustache. "Miss Devereaux, Welcome home" he said, bowing. Melia smiled widely. "Hello Fuller" she said, "There's someone I'd like you to meet." She pulled me closer to her. "Fuller, this is my fiancé Caspian" she said, "Caspian, this is Manfred Fuller, my butler." We shook hands and he led us inside the house. "Fuller, have dinner ready in 45 minutes" Melia said, walking upstairs, "We'll be in the studio." I followed her, my eyes looking around in amazement.

We got to a door and Melia opened it to reveal a beautiful bedroom. "This is our bedroom" she said, walking in. I followed, before what she said registered in my mind. "Our room" I said, looked her. "Yes" she said, walking towards me, "Do you have a problem with that?" She leaned so close to me that I could see a bit of her cleavage, not that I was complaining though. "N-No, of c-course not" I stuttered. "Great" she said, moving away. First, she took of her shoes. Then, she unbuttoned her pants. "Uh..Melia" I said, clearing my dry throat, "What are you..doing?" "Putting on my yoga pants" she said, grinning, "We are gonna practice a little bit tonight, so I can see what I'm working with." "But I don't have my dance clothes with me" I said. "I already took care if it. I had Fuller go shopping for a few clothes for you. They're on the bed."

Sure enough, on the bed, there was a pair of leggings and a T-shirt. I went to the bathroom and put them on. It fit alright, except the top was a bit loose. I walked out to see Melia in a gray Nike sports bra and gray yoga pants. She grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room. "Where are we going" I asked, when we entered the elevator. That's right. She has an elevator in her house. "To the dance studio" she replied. "You have a dance studio in your house" I asked, shocked. What doesn't she have in this house..my bad, I meant mansion? "Yeah" she said, "I love dancing and I didn't like to go the dance studio 2 miles away and have the paps chase me. Plus, I can play the music as loud as I want." The elevator opened and we walked past the weight room before arriving at the dance studio. It was a large area with 4 speakers on each ceiling corner. "The first we are going to practice is the Waltz" she said, connecting her phone to the speakers,. "We can choreograph the dances together" she said, "I chose the song Perfect by Ed Sheeran. I've already got the first part."

The music started and Melia showed me what she had come up with. I added my own touches and soon we were half way down with the dance. Then, Fuller walked in and told us that dinner was ready. Melia grabbed two towels from a basket and gave one to me. I cleaned off all the sweat on my body, watching as she did the same. "The dance is great so far" I said, cleaning my hair. Melia nodded in agreement. We put our towels in a basket near the door on our way out. We entered the elevator once again and rode up to the main floor. We walked into the dining room, hand in hand. Melia sat in the seat on the right side of the head seat. I assumed that I was supposed to sit in the head seat, so when I did and Melia didn't say anything, I figured it was okay.

A maid walked into the room with two plates of food and set it in front of us. Melia smiled at the lady and said, "Thank you, Rita." Rita smiled and said, "You're welcome, Miss." Then, she curtseyed and walked out. The delicious aroma of the food wafted into my nose. I wasted no time in digging in. My food finished in a matter of minutes. I looked at Melia and saw that she was already done eating. She was just watching me in amusement. I looked down in embarrassment, my cheeks flushed. She giggled softly, before getting up and walking over to me. "C'mon" she said, pulling me up, "Let's go to bed." I got up and followed her up the stairs.

When we got to the bedroom, there was another set of clothes on the bed. "Fuller got pajamas for you to sleep in" she explained, seeing my confused face. I grabbed the clothes on the bed and went inside the bathroom to change. When I came out, Melia was lying on the bed with her eyes closed. Assuming she was asleep, I walked towards the large couch by the window. "Where are you going," I heard her voice say. My heart raced as I tried to calm myself from the near heart attack. "I thought you were asleep" I murmured."I'm not, so what are you doing over there" "Uh going to sleep?" She started to laugh. "You're so funny Caspian. You really thought you weren't gonna sleep with me. C'mere, you." I must've looked unsure because she giggled and said, "There's plenty of room here for both of us."

I still hesitated. For what reason, I'm not really sure. She pouted her lips and said ,"Don't you wanna cuddle with me. Okay then, I'll just go to someone else who is willing to cuddle with me." An involutary growl escaped my lips at the thought of another man touching her. I walked to the bed and slipped under the covers, closing my eyes. Suddenly, I felt a slender hand stroking my chest. I cracked open one eye to see Melia smirking at me and biting her lip.

She leaned closer to me and started running her hands up and down my chest. I sucked in a sharp breath. What is she doing to me? She continued her assault on my poor body, trailing kisses down my neck. Her hands started going lower until they reached the waistband of my pants.

That's when the last restraint on my control snapped.

I grabbed both of her hands and put them above her head, caging her in before smashing my lips on hers. She let out a surprised squeak before kissing back. I deepened the kiss before pulling away and latching my lips onto her neck.

Damn. She tastes so good.

"Caspian" she moaned, tangling her fingers in my hair. I groaned before removing my lips from her neck. I knew that if I didn't stop now, we were never going to get any sleep. "Goodnight, Melia." She pouted and tried to pull me closer to her but with no avail. "But I'm not tired yet" she whined, still trying to kiss me. "You have to sleep" I said, turning her around and securing her in a spooning position, "So no more of your antics tonight." I buried me face in the crook of her neck, breathing in her delicious scent. "Night, baby" she said softly, yawning at the end. "Night" I mumbled, succumbing to the arms of sleep.