2-51|| Career Day

Good news: The interviews went pretty well for the most part.

Bad news: Everyone who watched The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon (practically the whole world) knows how old I am. And my net worth was revealed at the end of the Ellen interview.

Damn, I can already imagine the headlines I'm going to see on the tabloids once I open my phone. My social media is already blowing up. My phone has literally been vibrating for the past 5 minutes. I stare at it, hesitant to pick it up. I reach out to touch it only to pull my hand back quickly. 

Caspian's laugh breaks through the silence and I glance up to see him looking up at me, an amused smile adorning his lips. 

"The phone's not going to hurt you, Angel" he teases, as he finishes tying the shoelace on his Adidas.

"I know, but...I don't want to deal with that. Anyway, what time should I come to your school?"

"Well, the presentations are during US Government which is at 12:03."

"Okay, bye, have fun," I say as he opens the front door.

He stops and turns around, a look of bewilderment on his face that mirrors the expression on the twins' faces. 

"We're going to school," Adonis says.

"I know."

"You don't have fun in hell," Caspian says.

I roll my eyes as all of them laugh. "Go to school, or hell, or whatever."

They make their way outside, still laughing and clutching their sides.

"I'll catch up with you guys in a sec," Caspian says, staying back.

I raise an eyebrow when he turns to me, a grin on his face.

"You forgot something, Angel" he states, walking towards me and caging me against the wall.

"And what is that."

He smirks and taps his lips with his index finger.

I roll my eyes, a smile tugging at the corner of my mouth as I cup his cheeks and pull his head down. I brush my lips against his softly, smiling when he groans quietly.

"Stop teasing me" he murmurs, his breath fanning on my lips and I comply with his request. Our lips connect instantly, his hands sliding down the wall until they grip my hips. My hands move to the back of his head on their own accord, my fingers laying with the curls on the nape of his neck.

"I love you" he murmurs against my lips.

"I love you too."

His hands move up my back, caressing my body softly and I moan into the kiss, tangling my fingers in his dark hair.

"Why don't we take this up to the bedroom" he murmurs, before pressing his lips to mine and slipping his tongue into my mouth.

"Mmmm..."

"I told you they'd be making out," Jon's voice says, and Caspian rips his lips off of mine with a groan.

I peek over his shoulder to see Jon smirking smugly while the twins laugh and Luna smiles apologetically.

Caspian gives me one last kiss before walking over to everyone else and punching Jon's arm.

"Ow," he exclaims, as he and the others follow Caspian to the car. "What was that for."

"I was this close to getting some" he growls and I can't help but laugh, shaking my head.

Oh, Caspian.