34|| Revelation

*Previously*

"Why the fuck do you keep calling me 'Your Majesty' " I growl.

Confusion etches itself unto his features.

"You're our king, the king of the Lycans, King Aleksandr."

[][][][][][][][][][][][]

"I am not your king. My name is Caspian Ivanov."

I hear Melia groan and my attention snaps towards her, ultimately missing the gobsmacked expression on his face.

"B-B-But, your M-M-Majesty, I-"

"Stop calling me that" I growl, pushing him out of the way as I walk to where the love of my life is laying.

When I get to where she is, I drop to my knees as I slip my arm under her body and cradle her to my chest.

There were a lot of things I had imagined saying to her when she was in my arms again but the only thing that comes out of my mouth is her name.

She is silent for a few moments before her eyes open and she squints at me.

"C-Caspian" she whispers, struggling to bring my hand to my face.

"Yeah. It's m..me, Angel" I whisper, my voice cracking slightly as I grab her hand and bring it to my cheek.

"You're here. You're actually here" she says, wrapping her right arm around my neck.

I bury my face in her hair, inhaling the scent I had so desperately craved for the past year.

"I'm here. And I'm never going away. Ever Again."

Her shoulders begin shaking and her tears wet my shirt, as heart-breaking sobs wrack her body.

I rub her back soothingly and press kisses onto her temple.

"S-Sienna t-took m-m-my r-rings" she sobs, pressing her face into my chest, "She took my wedding ring. And my engagement ring."

"We'll get it back, alright. I promise you" I whisper into her ear.

A few minutes later, her sobs reduce into sniffles and she pulls away from me.

Her beautiful face is tear-stained and there are a couple of scratches here and there.

I cup her cheek and kiss her, relishing in the feel of her lips against mine.

When I break the kiss, she rests her forehead on mine and murmurs, "I love you."

I smile and say, "I love you more," before pressing my lips to hers once again.

Melia's POV

He is covered in blood, but honestly...I don't care.

I just...

....I missed this.

I missed his comforting hugs and his passionate kisses.

I missed how he could always make me feel better without even saying anything.

I missed him.

Caspian glances to his right and I see one of Titus' goons standing there, staring at us.

I let out an embarrassing squeak and bury my face in Caspian's chest.

But can you blame me? All of his men either tortured me or tried to rape me.

He rubs my back and presses a kiss into my hair before saying, "Where does this King Aleksandr live?"