2-49|| House Tour

After a half an hour of looking at various dresses, we finally picked out a dress for me and had narrowed it down to 3 options for Melia. 

"Maybe I can help" Caspian pipes up.

"No." Melia shakes her head stubbornly. "I want it to be a surprise."

"I'm gonna be surprised regardless," Caspian says. "So there's really no point."

"Still, I want it to be a surprise."

"Fine. Can I have a kiss since you refuse to cuddle with me."

Melia shakes her head, a smile playing on her lips before she leans down and plants a kiss on his lips.

"There. Are you ha-"

She cuts herself off with a yelp when Caspian suddenly pulls her towards his body.

"Caspian, no," she says, giggling as Caspian traps her in his embrace.

"But I love you." He begins peppering kisses all over her face and neck as she squirms and laughs uncontrollably.

I turn away from the scene before it gets any more awkward for me and pull out my phone to distract me. I check all my Instagram and Twitter notifications before immersing myself in Tik Tok, which I am hopelessly addicted to. 

Soon, I zone out the world as all my attention focuses on my screen.

Suddenly, the door flies open again, this time Jon and the twins coming in. He has a worried look and I stand up, making my way towards him.

"What's wrong?"

"I just got a call...there was a fire. Our apartment complex burned down."

"W-What?" I cover my mouth in shock.

"Yeah. They managed to put out the fire but the whole building is charred. A lot of people got injured."

"Does this mean we get to go back to Russia?" I can't hide the smile that threatens to breakthrough.

I love living in California and everything, but I miss Russia. I miss living there and I miss the snow. 

"No..we can't go back yet," Adonis says, a panicked look on his face.

"Well, where are we gonna live?" Eros says, looking at his brother, a mild glare on his face.

Adonis bites his lips nervously and runs his fingers through his hair. He opens his mouth to speak but a shriek followed by a thud interrupts him. Our heads immediately turn in the direction the noise came from.

I'm not exactly sure who starts laughing first but once it starts, it is contagious and no one can stop.

Melia glares up at us from her spot on the floor with Caspian laying on the ground next to her, chuckling softly.

She turns her glare on him and hits his arm. "You jerk." He only laughs harder.

"My ass hurts" Melia whines, rubbing said place.

We all erupt in laughter as she crosses her arms and pouts. 

"Don't worry, Angel, I'll kiss it better for you," Caspian says.

"Later, Love. There are children here."

"Children?!" Adonis gasps indignantly.

"How old are you?"

Adonis stays quiet as a faint blush adorns his cheeks.

Melia hums and a smirk graces her lips.

"Guys, focus. Aside from the fact that Adonis is a child, we have a more important situation here."