27|| Finally...THE WEDDING!!

A/N HEY GUYS! I'M BAAAAAACK! Here is the long-awaited wedding chapter. Hope ya'll enjoy. And if u want some tea on my new high school experience, aka me ranting about highschool, read the author's note at the bottom. Enjoy the chapter. ;);););)

***********

I was peacefully sleeping when a heavy form landed on me, knocking the breath out me.

"Wake up, lazy ass," Mariah says, jumping on me, once again knocking the breath out of me.

"But I'm tired" I whine, trying and failing to push her off of me.

"What the fuck do you mean 'I'm tired'?!  It's 9:35 am. Which means your wedding is in less than...4 hours. GET. UP."

"Fine" I groan, before finally managing to push her off of me.

"I really don't see why I need to be awake 4 hours early. All I need to do is wear my dress, do my makeup, and style my hair, which only takes about an hour and a half."

"Yeah. On a NORMAL day" Kiana says.

"This is your wedding. This is what you're gonna tell your kids about someday" Giselle says.

"Okay, let's do this."

I walk to the bathroom and open the door before closing it behind me. I turn the knob to the end and brush my teeth as the bathtub fills. When it is halfway filled, I throw in a vanilla-scented bath bomb, 'cause why not.

When the tub finally filled, I strip and enter, sighing in content once my body is fully submerged. I grab the bottle of body wash and pour some on my loofah before dipping it in the water and rubbing it over my body. Once I finish, I rinse off my body. I am just about to grab the shampoo bottle when my friends burst through the door.

"Guys, what the hell."

"Sorry, but we have to do your mani and pedi. And we have to wash your hair. It's our jobs as the bridesmaids."

They're so extra but I understand. Getting married is a big deal.

"Fine. If you really want to."

Giselle sits on the rim of the bathtub and starts washing my hair with a vanilla-scented shampoo while Scarlett and Kiana start painting my nails.

Mariah decided that she was gonna do my hair and makeup, so she just stands to the side.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you," I say, a sudden thought popping into my mind, "I saw Tequila when I was in Milan."

"You did?! How is she?" 

"Yep. She's fine. We talked for a while and then she said she had to go."

"Oh. Is she coming to the wedding?"

"I was about to ask her during our talk but she changed the subject." 

"Oh, anyway, we're done with your nails. Just don't let them touch anything" Scarlett says.

"Ok."

I'm done with your hair" Giselle says, as she wrapped a towel around my wet hair.

"My turn" Mariah squeals, "I'll be waiting for you at your vanity."

*********

"How many people did you invite?" Mariah asks as she applies a layer of foundation on my face.

"Um, 50 people to the actual wedding ceremony and over 1000 to the reception," I say, glancing at my freshly painted nails.

"1000?!" Giselle echoes.