37|| A Break

No lotion.

Nuh-uh. This girl ain't leaving this room with ashy legs. I refuse.

Suddenly, there is a knock on the door. Caspian opens it and thanks whoever is outside before closing the door and walking towards me.

"Who was the door," I ask.

"A maid."

"And what's that," I ask, pointing at the cylindrical object in his hand.

He doesn't say anything, just smiles and hands me the bottle.

I glance at the bottle and I squeal before standing and giving him a hug.

"How did you know," I ask him as I squeeze some lotion from the bottle onto my palm.

He smirks and taps the side of his head.

"Oh...well thank you," I say, pecking his lips.

I apply lotion all over my body before putting on the white bra and matching panties. Caspian's already dressed and just stares at me as I pull on the black jeans that are ripped on the knees.

After I tug the white short sleeve crop top over my head and finish putting on the black boots, I put on the fluffy dark grey fur jacket. Caspian holds out his hand and I grab it, interlacing our fingers as he leads me out of the room.

There is a man standing outside our door, decked in a black suit and shining black shoes with his hair slicked down and a neutral expression on his face

"Hello, I am Henry Adams, and I am to escort you to the dining room."

"Lead the way" Caspian says, and Henry nods before walking down the hallway.

We trail behind him, keeping a respectable distance from him.

Soon, we arrive at some double doors and there are guards standing at each side, both sporting stern expressions on their faces.

Henry nods at them and they open the doors for us. We enter the dining room and I struggle to keep my mouth closed as I stare in awe. The dining room is just grand. With big fancy chandeliers and gold drapes and the long table where Caspian's dad and Elizaveta are sitting at the head.

As we approach them, they both stand to greet us and when we get close enough, Aleksandr claps his hand on Caspian's shoulder before taking him away from us. Elizaveta pulls me into a warm hug and whispers, "I'm so glad I've finally got a daughter." I freeze in shock as tears start to form in my eyes before one drop and lands on her bare shoulder. She pulls away and when she sees my expression, her expression drops and she bites her lips.

"I-I-I'm so sorry, I-"

I pull her into a tight hug and she stills, before wrapping her arms around me in return.

"I haven't had a mother's touch in years" I whisper.

"Oh sweetie," she says, squeezing me tighter.