2-42|| A.V.E.R.A

Caspian's POV

We get to the field and Eli, who carried the big speaker, sets it on the end of the 50-yard line.

Miss. Breon claps her hands and says, "Ok, everyone, get into your positions. We don't have much time. Chop. Chop."

Then, she turns to me and says, "You can just watch us and if you feel like you can keep up, tell me and I'll put you in a position."

I nod.

She signals to Eli and he presses a button on the speaker before running to his position.

"5, 6, 7, 8," she says, snapping.

The dance is gentle and graceful with many flips and splits and a couple of cartwheels. To be honest, it looks like a cheerleader routine.

When they finish, Miss. Breon smiles and turns to look at me before saying, "What do you think?"

"Is it supposed to be a cheerleading routine?"

"What do you mean?"

"Yeah, I can do it and everything but it looks like something a cheerleader would do."

"What do you-What do you suppose we-um...do?"

"Well..."

*******

The whole dance ends up getting changed but it's not just me. The rest of the team adds some techniques and soon, it looks more like something you'd see on World of Dance.

Five minutes until the bell rings, we finally go back inside and change back into our regular clothes.

"Because we changed the whole dance, we'll have after school practice every day, except today, for the rest of this week. If you can't for some reason, please talk to me after class. Dismissed."

As if on cue, the bell rings and I hoist my bag over my shoulder before strolling out. I join the multitude of people heading out the front door. When I step outside, there is a huge crowd gathered around something. I push through them and when I get to the front, I smirk. 

Roman and the guys are standing in front of the car in all black, their arms crossed and dark shades resting on their eyes.

The corner of Roman's lip lifts up into a barely noticeable smirk.

"What are you guys doing here," I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"Melia sent us to come get you" Roman says.

"And she sent all you?"

"No...but we decided to come anyway" Ronny says, smirking.

I roll my eyes and start walking to the shiny black Cadillac Escalade they had brought.

"No, sir, let me get the door for you" Jack says, rushing to open the door as the rest of the guys start laughing.

"Ha Ha, very funny" I say, rolling my eyes again before entering the shotgun seat. 

Jack closes the door and Dylan says, "Alright men, move out" and the guys erupt in laughter again.

I roll my eyes again as they enter the car still laughing. 

"You guys are seriously immature" I say.

"You're just jealous you didn't get to do it with us" Tyler says.

I cross my arms and look away.

"Am not" I mumble.

And no, I am NOT pouting.