9|| She Looked Like A Tuskless Walrus

^Song is Marry Me by Jason Derulo (I love that song) Happy reading.

Sorry I haven't updated in some time. My phone broke so I had to resort to using my laptop, which means I can only update when I'm at home.

And thanks to jeanetteward220, Thalassophobia-E,  KareenSquire and c__indy for voting. It means a lot. 

*******************

The past couple months have been amazing. Caspian has been taking me on the most romantic dates ever. Last week Tuesday, we went to this secluded beach and it was so beautiful and serene. Caspian had set up this picnic for us and once we finished eating, we strolled along the beach and played in the water a bit. Even though I had to go to work on most days, whenever I came back, he would either have a romantic dinner ready for us or we would snuggle up on the couch and watch movies. Today, I woke up wrapped up in his warm embrace like usual. His hand was stroking my thigh softly and occasionally, he would place soft kisses in the crook of my neck, where his head was currently buried.

"Good Morning, gorgeous" he mumbled, kissing my neck again, before lifting his head and looking at me. "Morning, love" I said, turning around and smiling at him. "What do we have planned today" I asked, absentmindedly tracing the contours of his face. "Do you have to go to work today" he asked, staring at me with his beautiful, vivid blue eyes.

"No, Will told me and I quote, 'I will carry you out myself if you step foot in this office. Now go spend the day with your fiancé.' So I decided to spend the day with you." I smiled brightly at the end of my statement when Caspian's eyes lit up with happiness. "What would you say about us going on a date" he asked, grabbing my hand and kissing my fingertips softly. I smiled before saying, "I would love that. What do I wear? Wait. Where are we going?" Caspian grinned mischievously before pecking my lips.

"It's a surprise" he said, releasing me from his embrace, sitting up in the process. I groaned and sat up as well. "But how will I know what to wear" I whined, dramatically flopping onto the bed. Caspian chuckled before leaning over and kissing my nose. "Wear something semi-formal" he said, after some thought. I grinned and got out of bed excitedly. "And sexy" he finished, smirking wickedly. My jaw dropped and a fiery blush crawled up my neck, spreading all over my face like wildfire. I quickly walked towards the bathroom door to escape the embarrassment. I heard Caspian laughing behind me, but I refused to turn around. I was about to enter the bathroom when Caspian suddenly muttered, "Shit." I turned around and looked at him questionably. He looked up to find me already staring at him and rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly before saying, "It's fine. I just forgot to get something. I'm gonna go grab it real quick, okay. Be right back." 

He dashed out of the room before I could respond. "Okay" I replied to the empty room before stripping and entering the shower. I turned the knob and waited for the water to heat up to the temperature I wanted. When it did, I stepped in, relishing in the feel of the scalding hot water cascading down my back. I grabbed my shampoo and squeezed some into the palm of my hand, before putting it in my hair and massaging my scalp. I washed it out and massaged conditioner in. I washed that out before grabbing my body wash and lathering it all over my body. I rinsed it off and relaxed against the wall, the water washing away any other bits of dirt I missed. Some time later, I had started pruning up so I decided to get out. I turned off the water and wrapped a fluffy white towel around my body, stepped out of the shower. Water droplets dripped from my hair unto the tile. Am I supposed to get ready now or wait until the date, that I have no idea when it is. I picked up my phone and texted him.