20|| HEN PARTY!!!

"Welcome home, Miss. Devereaux" Fuller said, opening the door for us.

"Thank you, Fuller" I said, stepping over the threshold of the front door.

"I trust you kept everything in order" I said, walking towards the elevator. Taking the stairs is too hard and it requires the energy I do not have right now. Caspian chuckled at my laziness but followed me towards the elevator. I stepped inside and pressed the second floor. The doors opened a few minutes later and we stepped out. We walked towards our bedroom and I opened the door before walking forward and collapsing on our bed. I heard Caspian's footsteps getting closer before he leaned over, his face a few inches above mine.

"You okay, babe?" he asked softly, his nose brushing mine.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just jet lag."

We had left Milan at 2am in Milan time and arrived at LAX at 11pm in Californian time. That's a twelve hour flight. Plus the 9-hour time difference.

So yeah, I'm exhausted.

He nodded in understanding and said, "Let me get those off for you," before kneeling down and removing my shoes. He rubbed my feet soothingly and I sighed in content.

The Moon Goddess could not have blessed me with a more perfect mate.

"I love you" I murmured, raising my head a bit and looking at him with half-lidded eyes.

"I love you too, Melia."

I relaxed and smiled before my head hit the bed softly. Within seconds, I was out like a light.

*

*

*

"Oof!" was the first thing that came out of my mouth when I woke up. Four bodies had landed on me, effectively cutting off my air supply and interrupting my peaceful sleep. "Get the hell off me" I said, my voice muffled due to the fact that my face was covered my someone's ass cheek. 

"And get your ass of my face." 

"Oops. Sorry" a familiar voice said, before the ass was removed from my face and my vision was restored. I turned my head and saw Kiana twiddling her fingers and grinning bashfully. I turned my head again and glared at my other best friends who had made a doggy-pile on my stomach. I glared at them and they scrambled to get off of me before smiling innocently.

"Why the hell did you wake me up at...." I picked up my phone from the bedside table and pressed the power button before glancing at the screen. "6:15 am?! Why the hell would you wake me up at this ungodly hour?" Kiana opened her mouth to say something but I interrupted her. "Nevermind. I'm going back to sleep. Tell me when I wake up." With that said, I pulled the duvet over my head and closed my eyes.

"Get up, Mel" Mariah's voice said, before she pulled the covers down.

"No" I said, pulling them back over my head.

"We have to leave," she said, pulling them down again.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

No."

"Or we won't get to Vegas on time," she said.

I froze. Did she just say 'VEGAS.'

"Did you just say...?"

She nodded, her eyes shining with amusement.

"YESSS!! I'M GOING TO FUCKING VEGAS!" I screamed, jumping out of bed and hopping around excitedly.

"Yeah, we are. For your hen party" Giselle said.