2-46|| GTA: San Andreas

*Previously*

"Eros!" Luna reprimands.

"It's alright," I say, laughing.

"Um, last time I checked, my net worth was about...$80.9 billion, I think."

MELIA

I look up and laugh when I see their wide eyes and dropped jaws. I feel Caspian's head leave my neck and crane my neck to see his expression is the same as the rest of the lycans. 

"I thought you said your net worth was $1.2 billion," Caspians says.

"When did I say that?"

"They day we met. When you were talking to that CEO, Daniel something."

"Ohhhh. I lied. I didn't want you to feel overwhelmed since we had just met."

Caspians hums. "So, you're on the Forbes' list of the 10 richest people in the world."

"Not...exactly."

"I don't get it," Adonis says, scratching his head.

"See, people know I'm rich, but they don't know my exact net worth and they don't know my age so they can't enter that information which is required."

"How old are you?"

"19."

This information gains another round of wide eyes and dropped jaws from the lycans (excluding Caspian).

"Damn."

"Wouldn't that mean that technically, you're the world's youngest billionaire."

I shrug. "I guess so."

"Oh, I almost forgot. Babe, we have an interview with Jimmy Fallon tomorrow."

"Jimmy Fallon?!"

"Yeah. It was either him or Jimmy Kimmel. And we have multiple interviews during the day too. We have one with Ellen, Oprah, and the ladies of the View."

Caspian's jaw drops even further.

"Really?!"

"Mmhmm."

"And you're bringing me with you?!"

"Mmhmm."

"Have I told you how much I love you?" he says, pressing a kiss onto my mark. 

A blissful sigh escapes my lips as my body leans against his.

"Mmmm."

"Well...let me show you as well" he whispers before standing up and scooping me up in his arms, carrying me bridal style.

EROS

"Well...let me show you as well" Caspian whispers in Melia's ear before standing up and carrying her bridal style.

He starts to walk towards the stairs and Jon covers his mouth to hide his snicker. The rest of us don't do so well and openly laugh.

Suddenly, Melia says, "Caspian, wait. These are our guests. We can't just leave them he-Ohh."

I don't know what Caspian did but Melia suddenly stops talking and glares at Caspian as her cheeks turn red.

"Sorry, honey. I'm just excited."

Adonis, Jon and I double over in laughter while Luna covers her mouth with both hands to muffle her laughs.

Melia's eyes shift over to us and her whole face turns red when she sees us laughing.