Epilogue

I didn't cry when we shipped Caspian's favorite car (a Silver Aston Martin Vanquish) to New York.

I didn't cry when we were packing his clothes into the suitcases.

I didn't cry on the way to the airport, mostly because Caspian and I spent that time cuddling and making out in the car. 

But seeing Caspian in the airport, all his suitcases around him, as he bro-hugs the guys and gives Luna a sisterly hug, the tears well up in my eyes.

Caspian turns to me and his features soften as he walks towards me. "Angel..."

That single word is what causes the dam to burst and the tears to roll down my cheeks.

He rushes towards me and envelopes me in a warm embrace that just makes the tears rush faster.

I'm going to miss this.

His smile.

His soft hair.

His comforting hugs.

His passionate kisses.

His soothing words.

His sexy voice.

His cuddles.

His laughter.

Everything.

But most of all, I'm going to miss him.

He pulls away and cups my cheek, brushing away the tears with his thumbs.

"I'm going to miss you so much" he whispers, leaning down and pressing a passionate kiss to my lips.

"So, so much" he murmurs against my lips.

"We'll facetime everyday" he promises.

"And if you wanna talk at anytime, you can just mindlink me and I'll always answer. No matter what. Okay?"

"Okay," I breath, smiling up at him.

"I love you," he whispers.

"I love you too."

"I love you more."

"Always and Forever" we murmur in unison before our lips connect again.

We pull away from each other and he blows a kiss at me before grabbing his suitcases and walking to the boarding gate.

And as he walks away and Luna comes up behind me to place a comforting hand on my shoulder, I realize, that everything is going to be okay.

Afterall, yesterday is history. Tomorrow a mystery. Today is a gift, that's why it's called the present.

This isn't the end of our story.

On the contrary, it is only the beginning.

****

I know I've said it before but thank you so much to everyone who's supported me since the very beginning. Thank you to the readers who always offered encouraging advice and pushed me to write. Thank you to the ones who were first to read and vote.

gracypels

varchiesrvdl

Aanexy

samanthabell749

James_Parker04

Amrigkel

MellybooTurner

aasia1212

ZaraRena

Chantel058

Kellyann1188

TraceRico

isannamariejohn

MissMajesticA

If I forgot anyone, I'm very sorry.

-Chassity White