17|| They 'bout to get it

We had finished our food...well the guys had. I still had 3 Confetti Sugar cookies left. I called an Uber and it arrived 10 minutes later. We got in and I told the driver the address. 20 minutes later, we had arrived and I payed the him before stepping out after the rest of the guys. I slipped my Gucci Aviator shades over my eyes like the badass I am and opened the door, stepping inside the building. Chaos immediately greeted me as I saw people rushing around and yelling over each other.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?" I screamed, effectively silencing everyone in the area. 

I saw a few people cringe while most people looked at me in fear. When no one answered my question, I repeated it.

"What. The hell. Is going on." I repeated, glancing around.

An average-sized girl, probably around 5'4 stepped up timidly and mumbled, "Um..we..w-were, uh-" "Speak up honey" I interrupted, removing my glasses and putting them on the top of my head instead. She took a deep breath, as if she was gathering courage and spoke in a calm, collected voice. "We weren't sure what to do and everyone was trying to tell everyone what to do which led to mass chaos and yelling" she said, letting out a sigh of relief when she finished. I turned to Caspian and the guys.

"You guys can sit there and do whatever you want" I said, before returning my attention to the workers. I clapped my hands to get everyone's attention and once they were all looking at me, I began speaking. "Okay, who's working on the stage runway" I asked, raising my voice so I could be heard. A dozen or so men and women raised their hands.

"So, where is the runway, exactly" I said, looking around the empty area. As I walked towards them, people cleared a path for me. A man, who I assumed was the one in charge stepped forward. "Uh,..we weren't exactly sure how to...um..construct it" he said, looking down at me.

Damn him and his tall height.

"Uh huh" I said, crossing my arms, and looking up at him, superiorly, "And did it ever occur to you to use the instructions." He scratched the back of his neck sheepishly before mumbling, "We didn't think we would need it. We thought we would do just fine without it and-"

"WELL LOOK HOW WELL THAT TURNED OUT" I yelled, glaring at him.

He cringed, along with everyone in the group. Out of my peripheral vision, I could see a few people wince. "When I give you instructions, I expect you to fucking use them" I said, giving him a cold glare, "Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes Ma'am" they replied in unison.

"Good. Now get started."

They rushed over to a large set of boxes and the man unfolded a big piece of paper.

"Where are the models" I asked, returning my attention to the group of people still standing around waiting for orders.

"Right here, miss" a female said, rushing forward with 15 girls trailing behind her. I examined each of them. They're all plus-size so they're perfect. "This is Nia Carter" she said, pointing to a pretty black girl with a curly afro.

"I think she'll look best in 'Stifled Perfection.' Get that on her ASAP so we can see if we need any adjustments."

Carina, one of the managers, grabbed one of the garments from the clothing line and led Nia to a changing room. The next girl in line was a blue-eyed redhead and she had freckles sprinkled on her nose and cheeks. Her name tag read 'Autumn.' "I think she'll do well with either 'Hidden Beauty' or 'Midnight Pleasure.' Start with 'Hidden Beauty' so we can see it on her.' Another manager, whose name was Sofia nodded and grabbed the lingerie before leading her to another dressing room. Nia came out of her dressing room, and let me just tell you, you looked amazing. My jaw dropped and she looked down at her feet, smiling bashfully.