2-55|| The Talent Show

*1 month later*

MELIA

"Hey, honey, what're you doing?" I ask, as I walk into the dance studio, the lycans in tow.

He pauses the music and turns to look at me, a smile lighting up his face before he appears in front of me.

"Hi Angel," he pecks my lips before greeting the others. 

"As for what I'm doing, I'm choreographing a dance for the talent show."

"Ooh, that's exciting" I smile before turning to face the others. "Are you guys doing it too?"

Jon and Luna shake their head while Eros says, "Only seniors are allowed to participate."

I hum before turning to Caspian. "How's the dance coming along?"

"Bad" he huffs.

"Why?"

"I envisioned it as a two-person dance so I'm trying to convert it to a one-person dance but it's not going very well."

"I'm sorry, love" I stroke his cheek softly as a frown mars his features.

Suddenly, a grin lights up his face as he says, "Why don't you dance with me?"

"Me?"

"Of course. You're my favorite dancing partner."

I bite my lip, still hesitant because, for on I still have work. I'm behind in a lot of things because of that stupid coma.  

For one, my technology products couldn't be released because I missed the Technology Expo which is in December. Also, I missed Fashion Week, which is really bad because I had several collections that were supposed to be featured in it.

And all of this is Sienna's fault. Her bitch ass just stay ruining my life.

During her trial, she tried to plead innocent and I swear I almost vaulted out of my seat to kill her. The only things stopping me were the cameras recording, the police officers surrounding her, and Caspian's finger tracing circles on my thigh.

However, when the judge asked me if there was anything I wanted to add, I couldn't stop myself from delivering a thunderous punch to her face, which not only broke her nose but knocked her out completely.

I smiled in satisfaction as I watched her crumple to the ground silently, blood gushing out of her messed up nose. 

"Please Angel" he begs, pouting slightly and I curse my willpower as it crumbles slowly.

"Okay, I'll do it" I sigh, although a grin tugs at my lips when he cheers loudly.

"Have I told you how much I love you" he coos, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his forehead against mine.

"Yes, you told me that several times last night when you were-" I smirk.

"Okay, that's enough for my virgin ears," Eros says, as the others laugh.

"So, the competition is split into 3 rounds. The Qualifiers, The Semi-finals, and the Finals, which is supposed to span for 3 days" Caspian says.

I nod in understanding and he continues.

"The hardest part is the Qualifiers because they cut a lot of people. They only send 10 people to the Semi-finals and 3 people to the Finals."

I inhale sharply. "Damn, okay. When is it?"

"April 24."

"But that's in 3 weeks!"

"I know. They just told us yesterday" Caspian sighs, running his fingers through his hair.