16|| Fight me, Roach

"You too, darling" she said, smiling the fakest smile ever known to humanit.

"So where's the hubby."

She glanced around, seemingly looking for him.

"Getting Taco Bell" I said, pointing towards said place.

She glanced over at the Taco Bell and licked her lips before she smirked, slyly. She whirled around and started walking towards the Taco Bell area, swaying her hips dramatically.

"Where the hell are you going, you little ho" I said, grabbing her forearm and yanking her back.

When I let go of her arm, there was a handprint on her light skin. She glanced at her arm in shock before glaring at me.

"Excuse me-"

"You're excused" I said, interrupting her and smirking at her enraged face.

"-Who the hell do you think you are?" she finished, glaring at me in anger and hatred.

"I know for a fact that I am Melia Devereaux" I said, grinning as her face turned red in anger. I opened my mouth to say something when I felt a sharp slap on my face. I opened my eyes and glared at Sienna, who was obviously intimidated but was trying to keep a calm facade.

"Okay Bitch" I said, taking off my hoops, heels and backpack and setting them off to the side.

"You really want a fight, huh. Come at me, roach."

She snarled and lunged at me, both of us failing to notice the cameras that were recording us.

At first, we were just slapping each other's hands away before I slapped her in the face. Then we started throwing punches. I punched her face and in return she punched my stomach. I yanked her hair, pulling her head down but gasped when she socked me the stomach and slammed my back against a pillar, before punching me again and again. I brought my knee up and slammed it into her stomach making her gasp and hunch down. I growled and threw repeated punches to her head and gut before slamming her on the ground. She groaned but I wasn't done yet. I straddled her waist before throwing punches at her face and slamming her head on the ground repeatedly. Suddenly, a pair of strong arms pulled me off of her. I struggled, kicking and yelling.

"NO" I scream, struggling in the person's hold.

"I'M NOT DONE WITH THAT TRAMP."

"Love, It's okay" a soothing, familiar voice whispered in my ear, "I've got you."

I relaxed in my fiance's arms as I listened to him utter sweet nothings into my ear. He kissed my neck softly before turning me around to face him. "Are you okay?" he asked, staring at me in concern. I nodded, looking down in embarrassment. I can't believe I lost control like that. I'm usually a very composed person but my patience just wore down. I just got so mad when she started walking towards Caspian with a lust written all over her face. I didn't even think before grabbing her arm.

Then she slapped me.

And everyone who knows me knows for a fact that I don't like to be slapped and if you slap me, I will not hesitate to slap you back, if you are a friend, or beat you up, if you are a bitch that I don't like. And when I start taking off my hoops, that's when you know that shit is 'bout to go down. Which reminds me- "I need to get my hoops" I said, getting out of Caspian's hold and walking to where I had placed my earrings and heels. I slipped on my backpack before putting on my heels and finally putting my hoops back in my ear. I walked back to Caspian who had grabbed a wet wipe from the counter and was wiping my bloody knuckles. I craned my head to look at the spot where Sienna had been lying.