2-40|| Jon and Luna

*Previously*

"No, and I was gonna say me and my wife."

Her eyes widen and her jaw drops as she stumbles in shock.

"You're WHAT?!"

*******

"My wife," I say, coolly, before turning around and walking down the hall. Luckily, she doesn't follow me.

I glance at my schedule to see my first class.

Homeroom Peters E122

What does the E stand for?

"You look lost," a voice says.

"I kinda am," I say, chuckling.

I turn around to see a tall dark-haired guy standing behind me, a tall (but shorter than him) girl standing by his side.

Their expressions morph into shock before they quickly bow their heads and murmur, "Your Majesty."

I could instantly tell they were lycans. Not because they called me 'Your Majesty' but because of their aura. They just oozed confidence and elegance as if everyone here were peasants and they were royalty.

The guy has wavy dark brown (almost black) hair, startling silver-grey eyes and a barely noticeable dimple in his left cheek. The girl has a small petite face, ash-blonde hair, and crystal blue eyes. 

The guy opens his mouth to say something but I interrupt him.

"I'm not the king. That's my dad. I'm Caspian. Caspian Ivanov" I say, holding out my hand.

"Jon Nikolaev," he says, shaking my hand before gesturing to the girl beside him. "This is my aresthai, Luna."

He whistles lowly before saying, "Damn. You really look like Uncle Aleksandr. I actually thought you were him for a few moments."

"Yeah, I get that a lo-Wait. Uncle?!"

He chuckles and says, "Yeah. The queen is my aunt so that makes him my uncle in law and you, my cousin in law."

Then the bell rings.

"Don't worry, that's just the warning bell?."

Confusion must have shown on my face because he chuckles and says, "The warning bell rings 2 minutes before the actual tardy bell as like a warning to start getting to class. Speaking of which, let me see your schedule."

I hand it to him and he scans over it before a smile spreads across his lips.

"We have almost all the same classes except you have dance for two periods while Luna and I have Art."

"You guys draw?"

"I do. Luna's better in painting and sculpting."

I hum as he says, "Well since we have the same homeroom, you can come with us and I'll explain how everything works along the way."

Just as he says that, the tardy bell rings and I notice that the hallways are empty save for us.

"Don't worry, our class is right down this hall. Mr. Peters is super chill so he won't mark us tardy." Luna says.

******

When we enter the classroom, Mr. Peters stops taking attendance and turns to look at us.

"Caspian Ivanov, I presume," he says.

I nod. 

"And I assume you two have informed him of the expectations here," Mr. Peters says, turning his attention to Luna and Jon who had come in behind me.