2-48|| Dress Shopping

Caspian quickly puts on his clothes and I grab a black crop top from my side of our closet and slip it on before tugging on a pair of high-waisted sweatpants and fluffy socks.

I jump on Caspian's back and he chuckles as he hooks his hands under my thighs and I drape my arms over his shoulders. 

"To the game room, peasant," I say, teasingly.

"As you wish, your highness," he replies, before walking out of the room and closing the door behind us.

****

The minute Caspian opens the door to the game room, intense yelling immediately greets my ears.

The first thing we see is a large group of people gathered around the huge 100in TV.

I pat Caspian's back twice and he nods, unhooking his arms from my thighs. I unwrap my arms from his neck slowly, until my toes touch the ground before completely letting go.

"Are they playing GTA 3 or 4?"

"Neither. It's obviously GTA: San Andreas" Caspian says.

"How can you tell?"

" Oh, I dunno, because it says, GTA: San Andreas."

I feel my cheeks flush slightly. "I knew that."

"Sure you did, Angel," he says, an amused smirk on his mouth before he presses a chaste kiss to my lips. 

"I'm gonna go play with the guys. Is that okay?"

"Of course. I was gonna talk to Luna" I say, leaning up and kissing him one more time before heading toward the couch where Luna is sitting by herself.

"Hey girlie," I say, when I sit down, causing her to look up from her phone.

"Hey," she says, smiling.

"You're not playing GTA with the rest of them?"

"No. I'd be yelling at them for every stupid thing they did. Adonis tried to start a gang war" she says, laughing.

I laugh too. "Caspian did that before and managed to survive before getting himself killed by a cop."

"So what do you like to do in your free time?"

"Well, I'm really into art, so I sketch a lot. Sometimes, I paint and other times, Jon has a...drawing session...with me."

I don't miss the way she blushes when she says drawing session. "I get it. Caspian and I have dancing sessions too," I say, smirking when her face reddens.

"He's an amazing dancer. I saw him perform during the half-time at the football game on Saturday."

"I was gonna go but I had an emergency meeting so I'm going to the next one which is on Friday."

Luna's eyes brighten and she claps her hands excitedly. "That's the homecoming game."

"Really?"

"Yeah, and the dance is on Saturday. Jon already asked me to homecoming. And it's our last one so it's pretty special."

"Wow, have you bought your dress?"

Her expression morphs into one of embarrassment.

"Uh, no. I don't have enough money to buy another dress. So, I'm just gonna wear mine from last year."

I gasp. "No, that is completely and utterly unacceptable. This is your last homecoming of highschool. It has to be special which means you need a special dress. C'mon."