2-39|| First Day of School

2 weeks later

"You look hot as fuck" Caspian comments as I buckle my Gucci belt. I'm wearing a dark brown halter top which I tucked into a tan, dark brown and black plaid pencil skirt. I paired it with a nude coat.

 I paired it with a nude coat

"Thanks, Love."

I smile and lean down, pecking his lips softly. He grips my hips and pulls me to him as he deepens the kiss. I stumble and fall onto his lap, my legs straddling his waist. My skirt rides up as Caspian trails his fingers up my thigh and into my skirt. His fingers toy with the waistband of my underwear as his tongue slips inside my mouth, making me moan.

He trails featherlight kisses across my jawline and down my neck, moving my halter top away so he could have better access.

I tangle my fingers in his hair and press my body closer to his.

"Caspian..."

"Mmmm..." he murmurs as sucks on my neck.

"Don't stop..."

Then, out of my peripheral vision, I see the time.

"SHIT! Caspian, we're gonna be late" I exclaim, pulling away from his hold. I quickly put on my brown strappy heels and swing my nude coat over my shoulders.

"But you said 'don't stop'" Caspian whines, his bottom lip sticking out in a pout.

"I know, Love, but you're gonna be late for school and I gotta get to work."

"I don't wanna go to school," he says, crossing his arms childishly.

"You're the one that said you wanted to finish your senior year and get your diploma," I said, raising an eyebrow.

"Well...I changed my mind."

"Sorry honey, I already enrolled you in the highschool. So, you're just gonna have to suck it up and deal with it."

He pouts and I smile, leaning down and kissing his bottom lip.

"C'mon, let's go."

He groans and stands up, grabbing my hand and interlocking our fingers. I then proceed to drag him out of the room and down the stairs.

*******

I drink the last bit of my OJ before setting the glass on the table. Rita and Mia clean up the table as Caspian and I stand up and begin walking to the front door.

"Thanks, girls" I call over my shoulder. 

"You're welcome, Miss" they reply in unison.

"Do you want me to drop you off?" I ask, looking up at him as I open the door.

"I don't wanna go to school," he says, stubbornly.

"I'll take that as yes," I say, grabbing his hand and dragging him outside.