10|| Stupid Paparazzi

^Sunflower by  Post Malone and Swae Lee

This song was stuck in my head the whole time I was writing this chapter.

Thanks to sidqweRileyLuvsRain, isurvived17KhrischanGajbhiyemuckyb03Cynthiasantos12ReinaPete1 and halobre for voting.

My phone had been vibrating non-stop, but I was too comfortable to bother getting out of bed and checking it. Caspian had his arms around my waist from behind and he was nuzzling my neck softly, occasionally kissing it. I sighed, relaxing against him in total bliss. But it just kept vibrating. Finally, when I couldn't stand it anymore, I picked it up grumbling. I unlocked it and it was immediately flooded with notifications. I checked my Instagram and a bunch of comments weirdly said, 'Congratulations' and 'It's beautiful.' 

What the hell is going on? 

I had a voicemail from Kiana, so I opened it. 'Hey Mel. Congratulations. That ring is beautiful. I'm so happy for you. You guys are really adorable. Call me back later so we can chat?' Then realization dawned on me. 

Oh. shit. 

How did they find out? Stupid paparazzi. I forgot that their 3 week timeout ended this week. 

But how did they get a picture of the ring? 

"Caspian, they know" I whispered, turning around to face him. "Who knows" he asked, staring at me in confusion. "The media" I said, groaning, "They know we're engaged. Someone must have took a picture of the ring when we were at the restaurant." He still looked confused. "And that's bad because..." 

"They weren't supposed to know. Not this early. I wanted to stall for another week." "Because you don't want them to know about me" he said, with a hurt expression on his face. "No, no, no. That's not it at all." I cupped his cheeks. "I want them to know about you because you are fucking amazing but I don't want them to be bothering you this early. I wanted to wait until after the wedding before I told them so I could ease you into it slowly." Caspian nodded and rubbed his neck sheepishly before muttering, "Sorry." I leaned into him and wrapped my arms around his torso before burying my face in his chest and mumbling, "S'okay." 

We stayed like that for some time, just enjoying each other's presence. "We have to start packing" I mumbled into his chest, breaking the silence. "Why" "We have to fly to Milan tomorrow for my fashion show." "I'm coming with you?" I nodded and looked up at him, smiling. "Since the paparazzi know I'm engaged, it's time for them to meet the sexy beast that I'm engaged to." Caspian blushed but grinned bashfully before lowering his head and placing a kiss on my lips. What started out as a soft kiss, turned into a hot make out session. I ran my fingers through his hair, the silky strands slipping through my fingers. 

I tugged on his dark locks making him groan, deep in his throat, a sound that made my toes curl in anticipation. He trailed his kisses down my neck, when he kissed a spot that made me let out a loud moan. Caspian smirked against my neck for a millisecond before sucking fervently on that one spot. I moaned as he trailed his kisses across my collarbone, his hands running up and down my legs, leaving a fiery trail in its wake. He connected his lips back to mine, stroking my waist softly. He flipped us over so I was laying on my back and he was holding himself up with his forearms. I pulled away gasping for breath as he gazed at me with dark eyes. He laid on top of me and placed his cheek against my chest, wrapping his arms around my waist. I played with his soft hair, humming as I did. He looked up from his place on my chest and muttered, "I love you." I smiled and replied, 'I love you, too."