2-52|| Horror Movies and Clowns

When I said I wanted to kill her, I meant actually kill her.

Not her dignity.

Unfortunately, that's the only thing I managed to do. I gave her a broken nose, a broken wrist, a broken knee, a broken arm, a busted eye, a minor fracture in her spine, and a hairline fracture in her skull.

And she's still alive!

The only bad thing that happened was a temporary paralysis.

Why couldn't it be permanent? 

 Dalia was pissed we didn't kill her but I reminded her it was her fault for letting Hunter seduce her.

So now, she's giving him the silent treatment. 

Anyway, Courtney and her mom tried to sue me for assault but once I reminded them that she attacked me first (and I could fire her dad, who is one of my board members), she was quick to apologize for her daughter's actions.

On the downside, the principal suspended me from the school because of the 'assault of a student.'

Without even considering the fact that she attacked me first.

It doesn't help that her bitch ass is a minor. 

A fucking MINOR.

I could've gone to FUCKING JAIL if I hit her first. 

Thank Goddess for my self-control and dumb bitches.

********

"Oof!"

I wake up to multiple bodies landing on me

Deja vu much.

I open my eyes to see 5 smirking faces staring at me. 

I groan.

"What do you people want?"

Mariah grins wickedly. "Three words. Horror. Movie. Marathon."

My response comes immediately. "No."

"Aw, c'mon, Mel. Why not?"

"I...don't feel like it."

"Well, you better get in the feeling. It's horror movie season and we are gonna binge watch ever horror film ever. I'm talking 'Chucky', 'Annabelle', 'The Conjuring'....'Pennywise'."

I feel my blood run cold at the name. 

Yep. It's confirmed. Mariah Jones is evil. 

Pure evil.

She knows I am deathly afraid of clowns.

"Riah, listen. If this is about what happened last week, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to forget about you guys. I swear."

"Mmmhmm."

*Flashback*

Last week, about 4 days after the 'Courtney Incident', I ran into Chance Woodley at the mall. He was one of the few real friends I made during my first and last year of high school. He was chill, honest, and super down-to-earth.

I introduced him to Caspian, who was with me, and we invited him to get coffee with us at a nearby cafe so we could get to know him better (or in my case, catch up). 

He told us he was studying Criminal Justice at the University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA), before going to UCLA School of Law to become a lawyer.

Somehow, the topic of the conversation shifted from college to Mariah.

"Um...how is Mariah doing?"