33|| Finally Found

Caspian's POV

When she gave me those coordinates. I quickly flew back home and got the guys before flying to Slovakia.

When we got those coordinates, all that was there was an abandoned warehouse and the faint smell of Melia's scent.

Anger clouded my vision and I went on a rampage, destroying everything in my path.

All the guys had to work together and subdue me while Roman snapped my neck.

It didn't kill me, but it did immobilize me long enough for them to wrap me up in silver chains that burned me whenever I struggled.

That was 1 year ago.

1 year without my aresthai.

1 year without my wife.

1 year without the love of my life.

I'm constantly in pain and I know it has something to do with her. They hurt her every moment of the day. It's hard to fall asleep sometimes, but when I manage to do so, I am woken by a searing pain on my back.

Once they tried to burn off her mark and I passed out from the pain but when I woke up, it was still there.

I've searched almost everywhere and still no trace of her.

I miss her so much it hurts. She was my other half and now that she's gone, I feel incomplete.

Hunter is quiet most of the time. He barely says anything. I know it's because he misses Dalia.

I am laying in bed, staring blankly at the ceiling like I do most days.

Suddenly, my door is slammed open and Roman runs in, a barely contained look of happiness on his face.

"What do you want?" I mutter, wanting to be left alone.

"Caspian, we've got a lead. We think we found her" Roman says, a large smile on his face.

I freeze for a quarter second before quickly getting out of bed and running to him.

"Roman, are you serious? You better not be pulling my leg or I will kill you because that is not very funny."

"I'm serious. We got word from one of our scouts that their hunting dogs detected a scent that is similar to Melia's in an area."

"Where?"

"Somewhere around the border of Kazakhstan and Russia."

"Well...let's go," I say, running out of the room and down the stairs with Roman hot on my heels.

I'm coming, Melia.

Melia's POV

Titus throws me against the steel bars and I hear a few cracks.

Welp. There go 3 of my ribs. I wince in pain as pain erupts from my side when my body lands on the ground.

He kicks my midsection several times and I scream as a couple more ribs break.

He kneels and grips my hair, pulling my head up and delivering several blows to my face before slamming my face on the ground. 

He stands up and delivers a powerful kick to my body, sending my body flying into the wall.

He walks up to me and through my blurred vision, I see him bring his leg up before pain invades my senses. All the bones in my left arm shatter and my left wrist breaks. Or at least I think it does. I'm not entirely sure it should be facing that way.