11|| It's a Fucking Promise

Thanks to all the people that voted. There were so many of you that I couldn't mention every single one. So thank you.

And thank you gesselleB8, samia_long23,  and ZaraRena for following me. It means a lot.

                                                                            ***

After a lot of deciding, I had finally finished packing our suitcases. Since it was already 7 pm, we just cuddled together in bed, watching Netflix. I woke up around 10 am and took a shower. I put on a fluffy, white robe and stepped out of the bathroom, allowing Caspian to go take a shower. I decided to wear a cute, flowy halter neck blouse and high-waisted white jeans that were ripped on the knees. I paired it with my black and white high top Vans. Then, I combed my hair so it was kinky anymore, just wavy and left it out. I put on one coat of foundation, some concealer, a bit of mascara and chapstick. Knowing Caspian, if I put on lipstick or even lipgloss, it's all gonna be gone within the first hour of the plane ride. 

Caspian walked in with a towel around his waist a few minutes later. He walked to his side of the closet which was a small space since he didn't want nor have a lot of clothes. I saw his hands start to move to his towel when I realized that he was taking it off. I whirled around with an undignified squeak, my face burning. He chuckled, a deep, sexy sound that made me shiver. I could feel his eyes on me and practically see the smirk resting on his lips. "Are you sure you don't want turn around, love" he said in amusement. I wanted to say something equally crude but I didn't trust my voice so I just shook my head, causing him to laugh. Damn him. 

 "You can turn around now" he said a few moments later, amusement clear in his voice. I turned around slowly, my eyes still closed. He laughed making me open my eyes. When I did, my eyes widened, roaming his body. 

How is it that he can look so sexy in everything that he wears? 

He was sporting a fitted black shirt that just hugged his body, Aeropostale Sandalwood Classic Twill Joggers, and Tommy Hilfiger Men's Archer. All in all, he looked fine. "Like what you see?" I looked up into the smirking face of my fiance, as a hot blush crawled up my neck. He stepped forward and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me flush against him, as he leaned down. "Don't worry, Angel" he whispered in my ear, huskily, "I'm all yours to do whatever you want." I blushed but smiled naughtily up at him. "Damn right you are. I have so many things planned to do to you that'll have you groaning my name all night long." 

His face turned red, making me smirk victoriously. "C'mon, we're gonna be late" Caspian said, grabbing my hand and dragging me out of the closet. We went downstairs where Roman and the rest of the guys were waiting with duffle bags and small suitcases. "They're coming with us" I said, answering Caspian's unspoken question. He nodded in understanding. "Hey guys" he said, walking up to them and doing that weird handshake thing guys always do when they greet each other. Oh, before I forget, "FULLER," I yelled, looking around for my butler. "Yes, Miss. Devereaux" he responded, seemingly appearing out of nowhere. I jumped, placing a hand against my chest, to calm my heart. "You nearly gave me a heart attack" I said, trying to catch my breath. 

He chuckled before replying, "My apologies, Miss." "We're gonna be gone for 2 weeks so you're in charge while I'm gone," He nodded to show he understood so I continued. "The wedding is in 3 weeks so I need you to double-check with Will and make sure everything is set. The reception venue and the wedding hall. The bridesmaid dresses and groomsmen tuxedos need to be delivered along with the groom's tuxedo and my wedding dress. Make sure my dress has a black covering over it. I don't want anyone to see it yet. That includes you. Also, make sure the catering company knows when to come. You got everything down."