12|| Intoxication?

^Rich Nigga by YoungBoy Never Broke Again feat Lil Uzi Vert

******************

I woke up feeling a tickles on the back of my neck. I swatted at it and heard a low chuckle. I was about to fall asleep when I felt another tickle on my neck. I swatted at it again and this time, I heard full blown-out laughter. I peeled open one eye and craned my neck to see Caspian laughing his ass off. "Why'd you wake me up" I whined, turning around in his hold to face him, "I'm still tired." "Don't you want to explore" he said, gesturing excitedly with his hands. "I've been here before" I mumbled, wrapping my arms around his torso and burying my head in his face. He chuckled before wrapping an arm around my waist and running his fingers through my hair. Damn. That feels good. I was drifting off to sleep when Caspian's fingers digged into my ribs and started tickling me. I squirmed as uncontrollable giggles escaped my mouth. 

"C..C-Caspian...stop....please" I managed to say in between laughs. He stopped for a second and I sighed in relief. "Hmm...how about no" he said, before continuing his assault on my poor ribs. I rolled off the bed and landed on the ground. "Ouch" I muttered, getting up from the floor and glaring at Caspian who was laughing his ass off on the bed. "Fine. I'm up" I grumbled, glowering at him before walking to the bathroom door. "Where are you going" he asked, sitting up in bed. "To take a shower" I said, opening the door and locking it behind me. I turned on the shower and waited for the water to get hot. When it did, I stripped and entered. I grabbed the hotel-provided body wash and lathered my body in it. I stepped under the showerhead, allowing the hot water to wash away the soap and the dirt with it. 10 minutes later, I stepped out, wrapping a white towel around my body. I opened the door and stepped out. 

Caspian who was lying on the bed, sat up when he heard the door open. His eyes darkened as they shamelessly roamed my body. Slowly, he got off the bed and stalked towards me, a ravenous look in his eyes. Why does this seem so familiar? I backed up until my back hit the wall. Caspian put his arms on either side of my body, caging my in. "Why do you do this to me?" he groaned. "Do what" I said, blushing from his close proximity and the intense look in his eyes. I licked my lips, moistening them as they were really dry. Caspian's eyes followed the action before he crashed his lips on mine. His hands slid down the wall before grabbing onto my waist and pulling me close to him. 

My hands tangled themselves in his soft hair, tugging on the strands making him groan in the kiss. I pulled away gasping for breath as Caspian trailed his kisses down my neck, nibbling and licking the skin. I am in fucking heaven right now. He brought his mouth back to mine and devoured my lips. My towel started slipping which quickly brought me out of my Caspian-induced daze. I ripped my lips off his and fixed my towel, blushing as Caspian smirked at me. "You know, you don't have to keep the towel on. You could take it off and we could do stuff" he said, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. "N-no" I stuttered, my face heating up. His smirk widened as he leaned closer to me. "Are you sure" he whispered, "Cause I wouldn't mind." "Yes" I squeaked, as a hot blush crawled up my neck. "Aw, someone's blushing" he teased, stepping away a bit. "I am not" I said, defiantly as I walked to my suitcase. He chuckled before saying, "Sure, I totally believe you. I'm going to take a shower." 

I hummed in acknowledgement before unzipping up suitcase. I heard the bathroom door close and the shower started running a few moments later. I decided to wear a grey halter crop top and ripped shorts that went to mid-thigh. I scanned the room for a mirror and found one on the wall next to the tv. I glanced at my reflection and gasped. At that moment, Caspian opened the bathroom door and stepped out with a towel wrapped around his waist. "Caspian" I said, calmly turning around to face him. "Yes.." he answered, cautiously starting to back away. "WHY DID YOU LEAVE ALL THESE HICKEYS ON MY NECK" I screamed. He shrank back as a bead of sweat trickled down his face. "I-I didn't mean to. I-well-I you distracted me" he finally said. "I distracted you" I said, in disbelief.