Chapter 36

*warning! Mature content ahead *

I smooth my fitted burgundy suit dress for the hundredth time. Frowning while I swipe at the creases that reappear almost immediately.

"He will be here soon, Lizzie." Lawrence says reassuringly, turning in his seat to make eye contact with me in the back. "You sure you're OK?" He asks raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah, it's just been a long week." I reply, feeling as though it's the understatement of the year.

Lawrence's phone then vibrates in the centre console. "He's coming through." He comments animatedly while he flicks the indicator of his car to enable us to rejoin the traffic around Heathrow.

My heart rate begins to steadily speed up until it feels like a galloping horse in my chest.

Once in position, I watch Lawrence send a brief message on his phone. I stare out of the window waiting to catch sight of him.

Daniel suddenly emerges from the terminal wearing a black baseball cap, his well worn black hoodie, fitted jeans and his trusty converse. His overnight bag is thrown over his shoulder while he strides towards the car. As his face begins to come into focus, I can see just how exhausted he looks.

I shuffle across on the seat as he opens the door, tossing his bag into the footwell first. He hops into the car and quickly closes the door. "Hi." He says to both of us.

"Good to see you, Daniel." Lawrence smiles warmly at us both. Then without another word he closes the partition between us with a smirk, giving us some privacy.

"You going to fill me in about everything that has happened this week?" He raises his eyebrows in anticipation.

But instead, I don't say anything at all. I just move closer to him and snake my hand around the back of his neck. I pull him towards me until our lips meet. It has been well over a week since I could reach out and touch him, and my body is aching for him almost painfully. The awful words I said to him threaten to engulf my mind, but his scent ensures I stay in the moment.

I kiss his cracked lips softly before sliding my tongue across his lower lip. I hear him quietly groan in response which I interpret as his permission for me to deepen the kiss. His parts my lips with his tongue and then firmly invades my mouth. Soon our embrace isn't enough and he pulls me onto his lap.

I lean back slightly as his fingertips begin to rise underneath my dress. I use my hand to stop him going any further because I know once he touches my core, I won't have the willpower to stop him.

"The windows are fully blacked out. No one can see us. Lawrence won't open the divide again, I promise." He pants through his swollen lips.

I sit up on his lap, so that our eyes are level. I bite my lip seductively before grinning devilishly at him. I reach for the button of his jeans and swiftly undo it. I lift myself off him and raise my dress up around my waist exposing my red thong.

Daniel yanks his jeans and boxers down around his ankles before roughly grabbing my backside to lift me back onto his lap. I discard his cap before slamming my lips to his. He kneads the flesh of my upper thighs with his large hands ensuring that there is no turning back.

All of my composure leaves my body as I lower myself onto him. We both moan in unison at the sensation of him being deep inside of me. My head snaps back while I feel my eyes roll. He grins before pulling me towards him so he can nibble at my neck.

I suddenly remember that we're heading to a recording for a chat show where Daniel is being interviewed. He will be prepared by a team of stylists, but I'm just there to sit in the audience. "Don't mark me." I pant, worried that someone might see the dark bruises he threatens to leave on my neck.