༻ 12, Frosty tears ༺

ROSE'S POV

The next morning the pleasant melody of my phone woke me up. Although, it was only early in the morning, I felt fresh and relaxed. I  adjusted my white-brown colored bedding in a hurry, put my satin robe on my night dress, then went downstairs. I was on the top of the stairs when suddenly I noticed the sweet smells in the air. Walking down on the stairs decorated with wrought iron railings, the source of the good smells was finally revealed.

"Good morning, Rose! I hope you slept well!" Connor greeted me with a happy smile, while he was making my breakfast. To be honest, I was surprised. So much...

"Yes! I slept great." I replied honestly, then I sat down at the dining table, but I didn't take my eye off the android in my kitchen. "You surprised me... I thought the cooking and baking is not part of your program. After all, you are a detective, not a housekeeper." I said with a quiet chuckle. I knew that some of android models, like the AX400 or the AP700, mostly designed for take care of the housework and they knew thousands of recipes, but I had no idea why CyberLife programmed this function into a detective android.

"This isn't the part of my program." he replied with a smile, serving my breakfast. "I simply downloaded a recipe, then I followed the instructions." he said proudly, then I glanced at my breakfast in front of me.

"Wait a second! You downloaded a recipe, okay... You followed the instructions, okay... But how did you know that I usually start the days with blueberry American pancakes and cappuccino? Don't tell me that this all was in my personal records in the database." I added with a chuckle, while I wanted to know the answer.

"I thought that the pancake would be the best choice for you as breakfast, considering my previous observation about your preferences. I noticed that you prefer the foods with high carbohydrates and high sugar. In the fridge the blueberry was the only fruit to be found, so I concluded that maybe it's your favorite."

"And the cappuccino?"

"On the one hand, I am aware that you don't like coffee, while you like the tea because of its healing effect. On the other hand, I obse-"

"Okay, okay, Sherlock... I'm very grateful for it!" I cut him off and let out a small chuckle, then I started eating. I didn't want Connor to act like a housekeeper android, but it was a nice gesture. "Oh, my Goodness! I have never ate such delicious pancakes and I've already tried at least fifty different places in my life..." I admitted. After my compliment Connor's lips curled into a huge smile. "Awww, so sweet..." I whispered to myself, but it seemed that the RK800's audio processor were stronger and more sensitive as I thought.

"Well, maybe I used too much maple syrup..."

"I wasn't talking about pancakes, Connor..." I confessed with an honest smile, then glanced at my partner who was sitting in front of me, but then I noticed something very unusual. 'Do I see correctly?' "Umm... Connor..." I started. It was too early for the surprises.

"Yes?"

"You know... The human blood is red... But the androids' blood is blue, because of thirium..." he was looking at me with innocent and confused look, because he had no idea what I was trying to say.

"I don't understand, Rose... What are you getting at?"

"Connor..." I got right to the point. "Through in blue hue, but your face is blushi-"

"I'm going to feed the dog." he interrupted my sentence, the instantly disappeared from my view. 'WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED HERE?'... Since my brain wasn't vigilant enough to work correctly, I continued eating, reading the latest news on my tablet.