༻ 43, The time for anger is over ༺

ROSE'S POV

Only a month has passed since the revolution, yet so many things has changed. Thanks to President Cristina Warren, the time for anger was over... Two weeks ago she invited us to the White House and we visited her in Washington, and since then humans and androids have equal rights. Although, the androids still don't have their own representatives, but it was only a question of time... Many people say CyberLife has accepted the defeat, but I'm sure that they didn't give up the fight yet... Taking Connor's advice, I was able to bring Benjamin, Simon and Rupert back from death, but I couldn't save Daniel, Ortiz's android and the JB300. It was a great happiness to see the little Victoria's face when she met Benjamin again...

Only a week has passed since the revolution when I was sitting on the couch of the living room with Connor and Benjamin, waiting for Victoria's arrival. Her aunt had to travel to Los Angeles for a few days, so we were happy to look after the little girl. Once we heard a knock I hurried to the hallway to open the door, then I greeted our guests with a sincere smile.

"ROSE! ROSE!" Victoria cried out as I pulled her into an embrace. "I missed you! Look, my plush hedgehog is here too! Where is Connor?"

"Connor is in the living room with your gift."

"Did you hear that, Hannah? And what is my gift? Something delicious?"

"Why don't you go and see yourself?" and with that Victoria instantly ran to the living room, then suddenly...

"BENJAMIN!!!"

"My little Victoria!" the MP500 greeted her with a huge smile, kneeling down to hug the little girl.

"I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! So much..." Victoria sobbed. Although, she was crying, those were the tears of joy...

As for my book, it was published a week ago and since then it has become a bestseller. I wrote about a lot of things... About Markus who returned from death and became the leader of the androids. About Connor who was a deviant hunter, but one day he woke up. About Kara, Alice and Luther who became a real family. About North who finally found the love in the heart of humans. About Josh who refused the violence even in the last minutes of the revolution. About Simon who sacrificed himself to save his people. About the people of Jericho who were hiding in the darkness. About Lily, Eric, Lucy, Elijah Kamski, Hank Anderson, Carl Manfred, Richard Perkins, the CyberLife... I have expanded the pages of the book with many of my drawings, so there was one on every third page. The book contained the most beautiful drawings of my life...

"Rose..." Connor's voice brought me back into reality.

"I'm sorry! What did you just say?"

"I said that your drink is getting cold." he answered with a smile, then I looked down at my coconut cappuccino on our table which the waitress brought at least fifteen minutes ago. I completely forgot about it, since I was lost in my thoughts. I picked up the cup, took a sip of the delicious drink, then finally I glanced at the e-magazine on the edge of the table.

"Famous Detroit painter dies – Carl Manfred, one of Detroit's brightest lights." unfortunately, yes... Carl finally left this world. His funeral was two days ago. Of course, Markus and Leo also where there. I was worried that Carl's son will make a scene during the funeral ceremony, but I was wrong. Leo has changed... About fifteen minutes later we left the St Clair Cafe, then we decided to take a short walk around the Arnold Brook Square and the Henry Ford Commemorative Park. This time we used the public transport instead of my car. After a few steps I glanced up at Connor, while he was holding my hand. He was wearing the same clothes that he wore in Jericho, but he didn't need the beanie anymore. I smiled at him.