༻ 16, The Eden Club ༺

ROSE'S POV

It was already late night when Connor parked the old car in front of the Eden Club. Meanwhile, my uncle's health condition was still problematic and he had intense headache as well.

"Aw... Feels like somebody's playing with a drill inside my skull..." he complained, sitting on the passenger seat. Once the pain faded away for a brief moment he looked out of the window. The building of the famous Eden Club was covered with blue and purple lights. To be honest, it was beautiful. "You sure this is the place?"

"It's the address in the report." Connorinformed him.

"Right... Okay... Let's get going." the lieutenant said after a deep sigh, then as soon as we climbed out of the car we headed to the entrance. "Sexiest androids in town..." Hank read the glowing slogan on the huge screen with a chuckle at the end, then suddenly a great idea came to his mind. "Now I know why you insisted on coming here, Rose! However, you have Connor. So, you could have stayed at home..."

"Hank!" I yelled at him with anger, while a bright pink blush was spreading across my cheeks. I was so embarrassed like never before.

"I don't understand, Lieutenant..." Connor spoke up with the most innocent face ever, trying to understand the situation. "Why would Rose wants to have sexual intercourse with me?"

"Oh! Trust me, she wants to..." my uncle replied with a loud laugh, enjoying every seconds of the revenge.

"HANK!!!" I repeated, this time much louder, but in my anger was useless. 'HANK, THAT'S ENOUGH!'

"Is this true, Rose?"'Yes...'

"W-What?! NO! Of course not!" I answered without hesitation. 'Oh, come on... He knows that you're lying, Rose...'

"I hope you remember, that I have the ability to dete-"

"ARGGGH! SHUT UP! BOTH OF YOU! Can we focus on the investigation, please?! Thank you..." I yelled at them with dark red face, then I instantly entered the club through the photocell door.

"Welcome to Eden Club..." a deep mechanical female voice said as I entered the club. In the hallway I was greeted by six glass booths. All of them were displaying HR400 and WR400 sex androids who were erotically smiling at me. The variety was almost endless. Male, female, white, black, brown haired, blonde haired, green eyed, blue eyed and so on... The men were wearing only a tight black boxer shorts, decorated with the white Eden Club logo, while the women was wearing the same color bra, thong panties and heels, and their silky skin was covered with shining glitter. 'Oh, my Goodness... What the hell am I doin' here?'. Seeing them, I became angry. In the eyes of the humans, the androids were only lifeless objects, so the sexual activity with them didn't violate any prostitution laws.

"CONNOR!" Hank shouted right behind me. I instantly stopped walking, while my heart was skipping a few beats, then I turned around and glanced at my partner. 'WHAT THE FUCK?!'. "The fuck are you doin'?" the lieutenant asked him. The RK800 was standing in front of one of the glass booths, staring at a sexy and half naked WR400. Of course, my uncle didn't wait for the response.

"Coming, Lieutenant..." he simply replied, then followed Hank, but at the same time he was making an eye contact with me, waiting for my reaction. 'Calm down, Rose... He did this purposely... He is just trying to provoke a reaction...'

CONNOR'S POV

'Mission accomplished... I'm sorry, Rose, but I had to know...'. With that thought my lips curled into a tiny smile...