༻ Epilogue ༺

CONNOR'S POV

The minutes have became hours, the hours have became days, the days have became weeks, the weeks have became months and the months have became years. This is the passage of time... I cannot stop or reverse the time, but to be honest, I didn't even want to. Eight years... Eight years have passed since the world and my life have changed. Since then, a lot of things have happened, expected and unexpected things too. And now here we are... It's the autumn of 2046... The 6th day of September... Now I'm the Lieutenant of Detroit. Hank thought it's time to retire and Captain Fowler decided that I would be the right person to become the new Lieutenant. I still work at the homicide division and my partner is Chris who became a father again a few days ago, so the Miller family expanded with a little boy named Oliver... Of course, Gavin didn't stay alone either. As Cameron's partner, he is responsible for solving the android cases and it's hard to believe, but Gavin has completely changed over the years. What's more, a few months ago he found his soulmate. A WR400 named Tiana. I know, it sounds unbelievable, but it's true... The love of Cameron's life, Genesis is still the member of the representative board. She is the leader of the representative board, to be exact and she loves her job. Her work requires that sometimes she have to travel to Washington, but she doesn't mind at all... Markus and North made a big decision two years ago and got married. After that, they adopted an eight years old boy, Noah, who is a smart and cute kid. Markus says that the only problem is that Noah is completely like North. Well, I agree... Josh returned to the Colbridge University, since he used to be a lecturer. Now he is a famous teacher at the university and his students love him... Supposedly Simon found the true love, but we have no idea who is his mysterious love... Kara, Alice and Luther still live in Canada and they are free, since a year ago Canada finally recognized the androids and their human rights... As for Hannah, Benjamin and Victoria, they became a happy family over the years. Although, they never said it out loud, but I think there is something between Miss Holmes and the MP500. Who knows... Scarlet and Kerian got married four years ago. What's more, soon the Collins family will have a new member and his name will be Blake... Although, it seems that everyone found the true love, but it's not true. Cassie is still a lone wolf. She joined an international airline, so she travels all over the world and it makes her happy... Elijah is the CEO of CyberLife again. What's more, Chloe is his assistant and Matthew also returned to his friend's company. So, in these days the CyberLife Tower is a safe place and the androids can go there whenever they need repair, development or any other help... My sister and Joshua got engaged a few weeks ago and after they completed the academy they both became famous painters. Their paintings were famous not only in Michigan, but also in other states, so their dreams came true... My mother still works at the Henry Ford Hospital as an obstetrician, since she loves her job. In her eyes the birth of every child is a real miracle... As for Rose's mother, she left New York and moved back to Detroit to spend more time with her beloved ones. She works in a confectionery in Greektown and she is happier than ever... And Rose... My beautiful wild rose... The loving mother of my four wonderful children... She spent the recent years mainly at home, but she enjoyed every minute of it. Although, she spent most of her free time with our children, she used the brush almost every day to capture her thoughts onto the white canvases. She said that she would like to return to the DPD in a few years and continue her brilliant career as a detective, but Fowler wants Rose to become the new Captain...

"Happy birthday to youuu~ Happy birthday to youuu~ Happy birthday Lily, Aiden and Haaank~ Happy birthday to youuu~" the joyful song brought me back into the reality. We were celebrating triple birthday in the huge courtyard of our house. Hank's 64th and our twins' 3rd birthday. Our family members and friends all celebrated with us on this beautiful day, so there were about thirty people in our courtyard. Most of the guests were sitting on the soft blankets on the grass, while some of them took a seat on the chairs. Everything was on the table what we could imagine for a perfect party. For example, pizza, sandwiches, salad, cookies and fruit juices. Meanwhile, the grill was full of fresh steak and smoked salmon.

I was just a machine, but it wasn't really me... (Connor x OC) D: BHजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें