Chapter 3

Jimin slumped over the couch, arms wrapped around Aki's shoulder. The elder hummed and didn't even look at him, she didn't even flinch slightly.

"This stuff makes me feel like crap even more," Jimin complained, making Aki giggle- "but it'll get you better," she reminded, reaching back and patting his head. Jimin only groaned- "eh..."

Aki sighed and leaned back into his embrace, "Jiminie, breathe. You'll get over this in no time."

"What if that ball they found means I'm dying and they just gave me medicine to kill me faster?" Aki rolled her eyes sarcastically, "now now Jimin, I don't think they'd do that."

"You don't know that," Jimin retorted.

"You're very correct, I don't." Aki replied, closing her book and looking at him, "how about I make you some soup? not the crappy half made canned kind, the kind that doesn't smell like it came from the dumpster?"

Jimin's eyes lit up- "yes please!"

Aki smiled and pushed herself out of Jimin's embrace and into the kitchen. Jimin walked back to his bedroom and suddenly the urge to vomit hit him.

He ran to the bathroom and barely made it and threw up all over the toilet bowl even though he knew Aki wouldn't care, it was still slightly disgusting.

Aki ran up and bent down next to Jimin, rubbing his back and soothing him well he cried. Aki pressed a soft kiss to his cheek when he leaned back and rolled into her.

Aki sighed and rubbed his back soothingly, she got a glimpse at him and frowned, shaking her head- "Jiminie... are you... are you alright? Its been three weeks..."

Jimin nodded and stuffed his face in her neck, tears still running down his cheeks, staining them. Aki nodded and walked Jimin to his bed, or more so carried him, and tucked him in, making sure he was warm.

Jimin whined when she said she had to leave to go buy the supplies for his soup. Jimin wanted to go with but realised that wouldn't be the best idea.

••••••••••

Jimin woke up to Aki shaking him slightly, he opened his eyes and saw her bright face. She nodded towards a bowl of soup on the dresser and pressed soft kiss to his forehead, not caring if this disease spreaded to her.

Jimin sat up with Aki's help and she fed him a little before he declared he could feed himself. Aki nodded and pranced off, telling him she loved him. Jimin smiled and yelled out a I love you, too!

Aki shut the door and Jimin began eating again, looking up, eyes glancing past the flipped on TV and caught on a older picture... A old picture of Jeongguk and him...

Jimin realised just then, again, how much he missed Jeongguk...

And broke down.