⛄|Chapter Fifteen|⛄

Jimin sat on the lawn chair, straw in his mouth, watching Aki chase around her young cousins. He wished he had family like that. Well... he does but they're pricks.

Jimin sighed and leaned back, jumping when someone cleared their throat next to him- "excuse me, sir?" Jimin snapped his attention to the young boy- "yes? hello..."

The boy couldn't of been over fifteen. His raven hair was long and silky, his bangs so long they covered his forehead and flopped over his eyes. He looked delicate, almost like he could be hurt if a feather poked him.

"I'm Raven," what an accurate name for him, Jimin thinks.

"I'm Jimin," Jimin saw him nod just slightly and sigh, "I want to know if... just maybe you would want to talk?" Jimin blinked. Is this boy referring to Jimin as if Jimin looked so ran down that he needs to just talk or if this boy generally needs to talk.

The boy saw his stare and shook his head, "you don't have to... I just wanted to know because my eomma refuses to talk to me..." Jimin then understood and made a 'O' with his mouth and patted the empty lawn chair next to him. Aki won't be back anytime soon.

"So, I'm here to talk. Spill out," Jimin said, scooting enough so he could eye this boy. The boy took a deep breath- "I have heard about you..." Jimin blinked, heard about him? what does that mean?

The boy saw his confusion and sucked in a breath, "we have the same doctor..." Jimin nodded quickly. That's why this raven haired boy named Raven looked so familiar and why his name sounded familiar.

"Ah, okay... and? you look like a deer in the headlights." Raven let off a soft giggle and his chubby cheeks bloomed out more. Jimin loved that, he was just a pretty and cute boy in general.

"I know I do... I just- I know your story because doctor told me and I have the same issue..." Jimin tilted his head to the side. Is this boy referring to man troubles or pregnancy?

Raven breathed in heavily, "I'm three months and I know I don't look like it but I am and I'm with the baby daddy but I just... I'm scared." Jimin chuckled and gave him a warm smile.

"I get that. I was scared when I first found out. Granted my baby daddy isn't here but my best friend is." Jimin said as he took another sip of the coconuty drink. Raven hummed, "I- thank you... I just need someone to talk to about this... my parents are disgusted and my mother won't even look at me."

Jimin sighed. This poor kid.

"How old are you? If you don't mind me asking," Raven bit his tongue as he spoke- "eighteen... I'll be nineteen in November..."

The elder nodded, "that's cool. I'll be twenty in October." Raven grinned- "then your baby's birthday will be in September. I heard that you got pregnant in December, right?"

Jimin hummed. Raven's a smart boy from what Jimin hears. Maybe Raven will be just fine.

"Oh that's so cool!" Raven chimed, his dimples showing. Jimin nodded, "I'm glad you think so- here, I'll give you my number and you give me yours. If you ever need to talk, I'm here."

Raven nodded and they exchanged numbers. Well- now Jimin has a good thing to say about the beach.