⛄|Chapter 31|⛄

Jimin felt his eyes burn from crying so much and laid there stiffly, his body feeling lifeless. This was what he felt years ago when Jeongguk first hurt him, funny how things can happen and so much pain could be forgotten...

Jace was laying against his hip, her body curled as she breathed in and out softly, "m-mama?" Jimin hummed, staring up at the ceiling.

"A-ar-are y-yo-you o-ok-okay?" Jimin chuckled and ran his fingers through her soft hair, "yes baby, I am okay... just... peachy and upset... I am fine though, I promise."

The two year old sighed, "i-is h-he re-real-really m-m-my d-da-dad?" Jimin swallowed, "Jace... I was going to talk to you about this when you got older... but I think now is the time..."

Jimin breathed in, "but yes baby, he is your real father. But don't think... dpont think that-" "d-don-don't th-thi-think th-tha-that h-he-he'll b-b-be ar-arou-around?" Jimin was surprised she would know that and be able to say that. She is only two and a half.

"Yes baby, exactly... he won't... he won't be around... It will just be you and me baby," Jace didn't complain and hummed, her face digging in to her mamas hip.

Jimin smiled and rubbed circles in to her higher back and felt her softly breathing, "I-I lo-lov-love y-yo-you mo-mom-mommy..." Jace yawned after she finished saying that and Jimin giggled,

"I love you too baby..."