⛄|Chapter 69|⛄

Jimin sighed, lying back in the nest of pillows and blankets. He loved this, but the pain in his lower region didn't help.

He grew used to this, through. It was the babies moving down and it is so close to his due date and he just wants them out and in this world already.

And he may get that wish as he stood up and felt a mini contraction that Dr. Burns said to watch out for as they are important and must be counted regularly. If there are more than five on a regular basis, that means the babies are ready and coming.

But this was only the fourth time, so he's good for a little.

•••

Jeongguk groaned when Jimin rolled over and bopped him, "Jimin, baby- what's wrong?" He's sick of being bopped.

"I'm in pain," Jimin declared, sounding as if he certainly didn't fall asleep once.

"You want to go in or wait a bit?" Jimin shrugged, "I'm giving it an hour." Jeongguk nodded, "alright. Wake me up if anything happens." Jimin nodded, "okay."

Jeongguk rolled over and went to sleep within seconds all well Jimin laid there, facing the ceiling. To be honest, he wants to go in but doesn't want to be stuck there all night long.

Jimin sighed and got up and almost cried as the water flowed out all over his thighs, down his legs, and onto the bedsheets. He gasped when realisation hit him. He knows this feeling.

The elder quickly shook his groggy lover awake and Jeongguk groaned, "yes baby?"

"My water broke."