Chapter 7

Jimin groaned slightly when the nurse helped him up. She sighed and patted his back- "it'll feel better once you walk for a few minutes." She declared, sounding serious.

Jimin nodded and grabbed onto Aki, whom, didn't mind. She helped him walk out, grabbing his bag of extras and walking to the elevator.

Jimin held onto her for dear life, his legs feeling like jelly. Aki didn't tease him for it like he expected, instead she did what a best friend should do, what a sibling should do, what a older sister should do. She helped him.

Aki got him into the car and got in herself, starting the car up and turning the heater on instantly. Jimin sighed and slumped, concerning Aki- "Jiminie, what is it? are you alright?"

Jimin huffed out a sigh and nodded, "yeah... just... this baby is Jeongguk's..." Aki made a "O" with her mouth and patted his thigh in encouragement. Jimin smiled and flushed.

Aki ruffled up his hair and got them home in one piece, helping Jimin out of the car again. Aki helped a wobbly Jimin to his bed and sat him down, tucking him in.

Jimin is honestly truly blessed to have Aki in his life... because without her, he probably wouldn't be here today. He wouldn't be in the house, wouldn't of been so lucky, wouldn't be having this baby.

Sure, she's not the creator of this baby, but, without her, Jimin probably would've ran away in seventh grade... or worse... but, as soon as she popped in more, he realised he's not alone.

Jimin groaned and placed a hand on his belly and saw a concerned Aki- "baby's moving..."

Aki grinned, "that is good though Jimin. You want the baby to move." Jimin did nod in agreement. She is correct. They want this baby moving.

"So, the fact that this baby... is... you know, Jeongguk's... that's what's been bothering you so much lately?" Jimin bit his bottom lip and nodded. He didn't feel like crying oddly enough.

"Well, he's a prick, I'm sorry. The way he left you last Christmas was bullcrap. You deserve better, Jiminie."

Jimin shrugged and slumped down more, placing his feet on the glovebox in front of him. "Yeah... but I'm the reason he left, Aki."

Aki rolled her eyes and turned left and shut off the blinker. Her cars blinker has been broken ever since last year when Jimin drove them right into a fence post and down the side of a hill. No one got hurt, thank god, but it was a lesson learner.

"Jimin, listen and listen closely. All you did was go to Taehyung's and celebrated Christmas there. That's why he got so mad. It wasn't like you cheated or anything. But that just showed you how possessive he was. He was a possessive douchebag, Jimin. You need better- you deserve better." Aki hissed out, eyes focusing on the icy road carefully.

Jimin thickly swallowed and nodded, "yeah... you're right... I do..."

Aki smiled, "I know I am."