⛄|Chapter 68|⛄

Jimin's disappointed. Very disappointed in Jeongguk.

"Jeongguk," Jimin squinted his eyes, "I said a horse. Not a Rottweiler." Jeongguk nodded, "I know and that's the point. If you wouldn't have an issue with another horse, you wouldn't have an issue with a dog, either."

"Actually, Peanut is a pony." Jimin mocked from when they first got the small creature and Jeongguk groaned but went on- "you know what I mean. Anyways. No, he's only seven weeks so he's past a month and a half so she can start learning basic other skills."

Jimin blinked- "she has a pony. She knows basic other skills." Jimin said in a cocky, remarking tone. Jeongguk rolled his eyes, "you also know what I mean."

The elder shrugged, "well, you already got the puppy so I can't say no."

Jeongguk pouted, "are you really that mad over a dog?"

"A puppy," the elder corrected and Jeongguk snapped- "who gives a hell what the damn creature is!? I don't understand why you are so mad. I think a dog in the house would be great. Jace asked me for one! I can't say no!"

Jimin growled, "I'm mad because I never get a say in anything! I don't want a dog in the house! our cat is enough! I can barely handle a cat and I can't handle a pony and that's why I don't want it or want to be around it." Jimin hissed, teeth clenched.

Jeongguk grumbled, "Jimin, it is a do- puppy. I can take it to Jeon's if you really do not want it." Jimin scoffed, "now you are saying things that aren't true!"

The younger froze, mouth agape. Saying things that aren't true. Jimin literally said he did not want this dog.

"Jimin," Jeongguk said softly, remembering stress is bad for the babies, "I am sorry. I was inconsiderate and should have asked. But you are also pregnant so please calm down." Jimin huffed but nodded and his face went its normal shade again.

"Good. Now I'm sorry," Jeongguk said, walking up to Jimin and kissing him quickly. "I'll call Jeon up and tell her we have a animal for her-" "no, we can keep it."

Jeongguk blinked, "pardon?"

Jimin sighed and rubbed the soft puppies fur- "I said we could keep it. It is kind of cute."

Jeongguk smiled, "thank you..."

"Plus, Jace will love it."