⛄|Chapter 30|⛄

Jimin groaned when he heard knocking on the front door. He had been cutting carrots for at least two hours now and was on a roll. If he stopped now, he'd never get back to it.

"Baby?" Jace scampered to the front door, already knowing.

The little girl opened the door and was met with a man who looked similar to herself. Big doey eyes, bunny like features, same colored hair just not mixed. He was tall and handsome.

"H-h-hello?" Jace blinked, looking up at him. Jeongguk had a bouquet of flowers in his hands and stood there awkwardly, "oh um... Is Jimin home?"

The little girls eyes lit and she began to bounce- "m-ma-mama!" And then she was off.

Jeongguk felt a odd ping in his chest. This little girl just called Jimin mama... So that means Jimin had her right after they broke up... well... got pregnant right before they broke up.

"Yes bab- Jeongguk?" Jimin stood there, shell-shocked and wide eyed. He wanted to kill the younger, how could he do this? how could he just come here randomly, uninvited.

The younger swallowed and tipped forward on his toes, "oh, uh, hi Jimin... I thought you'd want these," Jeongguk handed the flowers over and Jimin was still flabbergasted.

Jimin cautiously took the flowers and swallowed, "Jeongguk... I... you can't be here-" before Jimin tried to shut the door Jeongguk stopped it and stared at Jimin and the elder saw Jeongguk's heart break through his eyes.

"I need... I need to know... when did you get pregnant?" Jimin blinked. He was taken aback because Jeongguk just assumed he got pregnant. He was not wrong, but Jimin was surprised.

"I- Jeongguk... I can't tell you that now..." Jimin heard some shuffling and saw Jace, her eyes wide and watery. Jimin knew she knew now and just went for it, "I can't have you here right now and we both know why."

Jeongguk shook his head, quickly grabbing Jimin's wrist, face dropping- "Jimin, give me an actual answer please... I want... I want to know..." Jimin ripped his grip away from the younger- "know what Jeongguk!? I gave you an answer! I do not want to talk ab-"

The younger cut him off- "please, Jimin, tell me if Jace is mine..."

The elder went silent and Jeongguk knew what his answer was before the elder even mustered out a soft stutter of "y-yes..." carried on with, "yes she is yours..."

Jeongguk swallowed and looked down, "I... you never told me..." Jimin's face scrunched up, anger rushing through every damn vein in his body- "now why the hell would I do that?"

The raven haired boy snapped his head up, "because you were pregnant with my child! I at least deserve to know, Jimin!" Jimin scoffed, "you cheated on me, Jeongguk! remember that!? you had a scene with that chick from the bar while I was there!"

Jeongguk had no response.

Because Jimin wasn't wrong.

"Huh? nothing to say. Good. Here, remember when you used to sneak out because I'd ask you to stay home once? remember when you snuck out the sleep with that girl from math class? Remember-" "enough!" Jeongguk spat, his eyes darkening. Jimin laughed.

"Enough? oh that is far from enough. What you have done to us was not okay and a sorry will never fix it you selfish person!" Jimin had no tears to cry, only anger welled up.

Jeongguk snickered, "well I- do you remember when you did many things I did not like?" Jimin quirked up his eyebrow, "and what's that?"

"You went home with some dude named Kade, you spent the night at another dudes house, I bring you flowers and was welcomed by a little girl, you went to a party, you got pregnant with some little girl that you claim is mine but who knows, you probably sleep with every damn man you see-"

Skin on skin was all that was heard and Jimin's fuming face was seen through Jeongguk's blurry vision.

"Get. Out." Jeongguk rolled his eyes, "that's all? you have no spit-like comeback to defend yourself? or maybe you actually did do all that and maybe you did sleep with every man."

Jimin now had tears streaming down his face. Jeongguk hurt his pride and bad.

"Sure, go cry and act like the victim you always were. Go play that little girl from Red Riding Hood. Maybe that'll get you somewhere-" "get out!" Jimin screamed out, tears rolling down his cheeks like a river.

"No-" Jeongguk felt someone push him and looked down, eyes meeting a little girls angry and pissed off ones as she shoved him as hard as possible, trying to get him through the door.

"G-go aw-awa-away mea-meanie!" she huffed out, voice more hoarse and raspy but determined and serious. Jeongguk stepped back as she pushed him harder- "y-yo-you ma-mad-made mama c-cr-cry!"

Jeongguk's head snapped up then- he had made her mama cry, and her mama was Jimin. Jimin was crying because of Jeongguk. Jeongguk hurt Jimin- oh what had he done...

Before he could speak he felt his feet hit the wood outside the door and the door slammed in his face.

What had Jeongguk done...