⛄|Chapter 39|⛄

Jimin sat there, in the uncomfortable black chair, head in between his arms as he folded in on himself.

How could he let this happen? he should gotten the cake himself. Sure, he reminded Jihyun right before he got the cake, but Jimin still blames himself. He should have gotten the cake.

Jimin had Koko with him, but she was downstairs, filling out papers and such, talking to one of the nurses. Jimin needed alone time and she understood so she gave it to him.

Jimin must have been alone for an hour, tears rolling down his cheeks as he cried and cried. He couldn't stop. What if he loses Jace? he can't lose her, it'll kill him. He can't-

Suddenly someone cleared their voice and Jimin looked up, eyes locking with another males chocolate brown ones.

He blinked and frowned- "Jimin ah- I-

The younger was taken aback when Jimin threw himself into his arms and balled. Jimin hated him right now, didn't he?

" hey hey, shh..." Jeongguk rubbed the elders back and let him soak his new black leather jacket. Jimin sniffled and let the tears just flow. It can not hurt worse, can it?

Jeongguk held him tightly, still shocked that Jimin is hugging him and crying in his arms but he did not fight it. Jimin wasn't one to forgive or forget easily, but he needed someone to hug and cry on.

Jimin pushed himself away and sat down, head in his hands. Jeongguk took a seat beside him and sighed, "what... what happened?" Jimin sniffled and swallowed thickly, "I... I failed, that's what happened..."

Jeongguk swallowed down the lump in his throat and cleared his voice, "I don't think you did... I think it was an accident, wasn't it?" Jimin nodded stiffly and breathed in, "I can't do one thing right though... If I would have gotten the cake myself she would not be here in urgent care..."

Jeongguk breathed in, "Jimin... I have learned many things... one was mistakes happen. I know this... I have made many and some are unforgivable... like what I did to both of you... I hurt you and I hurt her unknowingly. I am a horrible person, I know... but you- you haven't failed. You raised her on your own and she seems like a pretty good kid..."

When Jimin didn't spark, Jeongguk sighed, "she reminds me of you." He declared, and that got Jimin snapping his head up- "pardon? me? she reminds you of me?" Jeongguk hummed and smiled.

"I am a creep---I stalk your social medias to see how you both are doing... I... I kind of always had. I kind of always knew she was mine... I just never wanted to think that because she isn't mine. She is yours."

Jimin swallowed and listened, "and... I have seen videos of her and she is this well mended soul and sweet heart who will do anything for anyone. Plus, I am Jeon's twin and she says you two are great... I missed a lot..." Jimin sighed, "thanks Jeongguk..."

The younger offered a smile, "I bet she'll be just fine-"

The nurse walked out and cut him off, "you may go see her now. She will be on the breathing tubes for a few days, though. We had to induce a coma because she would not stop shaking and we could not do anything..." Jimin hummed, he knows this. He signed the permission form.

"Dr. Coal is in there," Jimin nodded. He sounds offaly familiar.

Jimin entered the room quietly and had Jeongguk follow. The doctor turned and his eyes went wide- "that is who are you! Park Jimin! I remember you now," he chimed and Jimin smiled softly.

"Yeah... that... that's me," Dr. Coal smiled, "your baby's going to be just fine. She'll make it even though it was a close call. I flushed her system with your permission and she is now clear of sugar was it?"

Jimin hummed and Dr. Coal smiled, "she is now clear of sugar- who might you be?" Jeongguk blinked and shrugged, "I am Jeongguk." Jimin sighed and looked down at the sleeping toddler.

"He's her biological father..." Jimin voice dropped and Jeongguk nodded slightly. Jimin didn't want to say it but it felt wrong if he did not. Plus, Dr. Coal would probably ask.

"Oh, are you two? y'know-" Jimin cut him off, "no... he came here to help comfort me..." Dr. Coal made a 'O' with his mouth and nodded. "Ah, alright. Well, I'll be here if you need me."

He slid his chair across the room to his computer and started typing. Jimin nodded and thanked him.

This is going to be awhile...