Chapter 5

Jimin sat there, eyes wide as they listened to the doctor speak.

"W-wait- you're serious? I'm pregnant!?" Dr. Burns hummed, holding his clipboard close. Jimin stared at Aki, shocked. She didn't seem too surprised.

"Yes, you're at least five months pregnant. The reason blood seeped was because of the medication you took..." Dr. Burns eyes saddened and he signed, looking down.

"You... the medication... hurt the baby..." Jimin's eyes shot up, wider then saucers and blood running cold. He gripped Aki's hand tightly and was positive it'd bruise a little.

"W-what-" "yes... I'm sorry, Sir... just... the medication hurt the baby and the only way to save it would be a potentially dangerous surgery..." Jimin's breath caught and he didn't hesitate-

"I want the surgery."

The doctor gasped out in shock, eyes now wide. His orbs sinking- "what? are you positive? It could be life threatening!" Jimin nodded and placed a hand on his round belly- "I... I know... but anything for my baby... I- I never meant harm to it... I didn't even know I was pregnant."

"You didn't?"

Jimin shook his head, "no! the doctor just said I had a weird ball thing growing inside of me." Dr. Burns breath caught- "well, he was incorrect. There's a baby in there."

"A baby I want to save." Jimin declared, eyes serious and body stiff. Dr. Burns opened his mouth but closed it, handing Jimin the form sheet stating he wants this surgery.

Aki signed the guardian part and parental consent since she had to. Jimin handed it back quickly and Dr. Burns pursed his lips, nodding- "it's going to have to happen now or else you'll lose this baby."

He sighed, "are you sure about this?"

Jimin's eyes got serious- "I'm sure."