⛄|Chapter 17|⛄

Jimin groaned as he saw what Aki had made.

"Do I really have to eat this? I feel fine-" Aki hushed him, "yes you idiot. It will make both you and the baby feel better. Dr. Coal said it was mandatory no matter what. So eat it," Jimin just snickered.

Jimin grabbed the spoon and blew on it- "it smells nasty."

"It smells like chicken and that ramen noddle juice. You're fine," she quickly cut him off and sat down, eyes locking with the elders-

"Um yes? hi-" Aki sighed, "you have only got two weeks... I am impressed we got the baby room done in time." Jimin chuckled, "same. I thought it'd take us years," Aki laughed.

"You just had to add the little ceiling stars and the little moon?" Jimin hummed and took a spoonful of the soup into his mouth and spoke well swallowing, "of course. Every baby needs one."

Aki did have to agree, he wasn't wrong.

"Well, what do you think it is?" Jimin looked up, eyebrows furrowed and Aki sighed, "the baby. What do you think it is?"

Jimin shrugged, "I honestly have gotten so many assumptions of whether it is a boy or girl but for my sake I hope it's a girl even though it could very possibly be a boy, and I would not mind that at all." Jimin claimed, his soft mocha eyes not meeting Aki's mixed ones.

"I mean- I think it is a boy but you know, possibility of being a girl even though I have a gut feeling it's a boy." Aki pressed her lips together in a thin line and leaned her chin on her hand and nodded, "I agree."

The elder sighed and swallowed the last bit of soup, excusing himself to go upstairs.

He took a glance at the baby room and felt the butterflies in his belly spark alive, although it could have also been the baby.

Jimin has been so excited for this baby's arrival it is surprising. Jimin is fully prepared for this baby, and so is his body. He has grown breasts pretty much, sounds weird, but he has.

Jimin never knew being a pregnant male would cause so much body change, but it did and it does and probably will keep preceding to until he has this baby. Jimin honestly gave up on caring awhile ago.

The blonde looked down at the large bump on his belly and placed a hand over it softly, "please hurry... I want to meet you so bad..."

Jimin knows he will for sure miss the baby's presence inside of him, but what can he say? he did carry this baby for nine months but he is ready to meet it. He is ready to be the mom and dad this child needs.

That is what did it for Jimin. Jeongguk ruined him months ago and now look at Jimin, he used to be starving himself, puking and wishing death upon himself, and now he is prideful, has dignity, and is a sunshine to be around.

And now he has a baby coming soon.

Jimin closed his eyes, breathing in. He is excited nevertheless and can not wait.

•••

The rest of the day Jimin laid on his bed, laptop placed comfortably on his belly as he typed emails and messages and talked to Raven, the boy from the beach that he has became very fond of.

Raven is a ball of sunshine, much different from his persona and name, but hey, Jimin is not judging.

Jimin saw he had a few missed emails and answered them all, seeing most were from his old work, everyone saying congrats and that they're proud. Jimin appreciated it, really, but he did not like how long it took to answer them.

The blonde kept looking over to the small box of things Jeongguk gave to Jimin. Jimin is never going to open that box because it could be filled with damn spiders for all Jimin knows.

Jeongguk is that type of person who would do that. If you ever got on Jeongguk's bad side, which is many, hide yourself. Lock yourself in your room and block the door.

Jimin sighed and looked back to his computer, seeing Raven hasn't responded yet and grumbled but knew he probably wouldn't by now. It was 12:15am and Jimin doesn't blame him if he went to bed.

The young boy shut his laptop down and yelled goodnight to Aki and heard a small groan and he giggled.

Jimin ruffled himself in the fuzzy blankets he's gotten from people over the few past years and months and days and kept super warm. There was no breeze as he fell asleep.

•••

Jimin woke up to feeling quite uncomfortable, his muscles hurting and his thighs super sore. He groaned and rolled his eyes, sucking in a breath and deciding to roll over onto his left to see if he'd get more comfortable.

The blonde groaned when he heard a wet pressed together sound and rolled his eyes, great.

He grumbled and sat up, but pure horror hit him as he realised what the water came from-

"AKI"