⛄|Chapter 50|⛄

"I'm home!" A familiar, soft spoken voice called out as the door shut and the lock was heard.

Suddenly there was frantic footsteps and Jace leaped into her mamas arms and Jimin's pressed a soft, chaste kiss to her cheek, "hey baby. Did you have fun with Jeonggukkie?"

"Y-ye-yeah! w-w-we di-did a-alot!" She chimed and Jimin chuckled, kissing her forehead and setting her down and watched her run into her room to fetch something.

Jimin looked up and locked eyes with the raven haired male whom's eyebrows were cocked up and he looked so hot- good. He looked good.

"Hey Gukkie. Thanks again," Jimin's eyes smiled as well as his lips and Jeongguk just shrugged. "I really need to pay you..."

Jeongguk chuckled and shook his head, "nah. I'm good. Jace's happiness is payment enough." Jimin giggled and sarcastically rolled his eyes and sat down, patting the seat next to him.

The younger sat down and Jace came running back into the living room, plopping down on her mamas lap and showing him the plushie Jeongguk bought her just a few hours before.

Jimin cooed, "that's awesome baby. Where did you guys get it?" Jeongguk shrugged and knew he was in deep trouble due to forgetting the price tag.

"Wait-" Jimin grabbed at the price tag and his eyes bulged out of his head- "JEONGGUK! THIS WAS OVER FIFTY DOLLARS-" "I KNOW JIMINIE-"

Jace giggled and pulled back the stuffed pony, "who in the hell would pay fifty or more for a plushie?" Jimin asked spitefully, looking pissed but also somewhat pleased that Jeongguk paid that much for a stuffed animal for Jace.

Jeongguk shrugged, "a dedicated person."

The elder glared at him. That was not his wanted response. But oh well. It is done and over with.

Jimin shooed Jace off and she ran back to her room to play with all of her plushies and Jimin looked over at Jeongguk, "what the hell Guk? it was sixty two dollars, really?"

Jeongguk leaned back slyly and hummed, "yep. I had to. I thought it'd fit her and it does and she loves ponies so why not?" Jimin couldn't argue. She does love ponies and anything related to horses or ponies.

"I- thanks, Jeongguk." Jimin's cheeks turned pink and Jeongguk grinned, swinging his legs over on to Jimin's lap and the elder death stared him, "legs off."

"Legs on."

Jimin snorted, "legs off."

Jeongguk smirked, "I'm keeping them there."

The elder huffed but giggled and breathed in, "well... I can finally tell you what I wanted to." Jeongguk leaned forward, listening.

He wouldn't be so worried if Jimin wasn't so serious over text. He knew the blonde was about to say something that could possibly break them apart or ruin something in their relationship or something that'll cause him to run.

"Well, Jeongguk, I've kept this hidden for awhile and uh... I think you have a right to know..." Jimin started and Jeongguk listened, "I've met up with two different guys-"

Jeongguk's brows furrowed and his eyes squinted. "You're not pregnant again, are you?"

Jimin gasped and punched his shoulder, "of course not you dick."

Jeongguk sighed in relief, "thank god. I think right now I could only survive one Jace." He joked, but fully meant it.

Jimin giggled, "no. But I can't find a spark with anyone. And no, Jace has no clue... and that guilts me to the brim because she should. But she is three and I don't want her to grow up thinking that I was a uh... you know."

Jeongguk nodded, "I know."

The blonde swallowed. "I'm just going to come out and say this," he started, eyes locking with the youngers- "I like you, a lot, Jeongguk. I know this'll ruin our relationship and all, but I really do like you, maybe even love you again."

The raven haired males heart stopped. Jimin like likes him?

"I-" Jeongguk started but so did Jimin. "I know you don't like me back and all because we've moved from the past and all but I... I just wanted to let you know so I can finally get rid of this feeling of loneliness for once and for all-"

Before he could finish, Jeongguk's lips were mushed into his and Jimin's eyes flew wide as his arms gripped Jeongguk's shoulders to keep the male from falling on top of him completely.

After a good twenty seconds Jeongguk pulled back in need of air and locked eyes with Jimin and connected their hands, lacking their fingers- "Jimin... I never expected this."

Jimin was still dazed by what just happened but he was listening and his eyes welled up with tears as Jeongguk spoke delicately, "Jimin, I love you and always have. I never forgave myself for doing what I did. But I assumed you got over so assumed I should try, too. But I never did..."

Jeongguk took a sharp breath, "I love you, Jimin."