⛄|Chapter 28|⛄

"Jeongguk I swear-"

"Hush Jimin, just try it!" Jeongguk shoved the spoonful of Oreo and minty whip cream in his mouth and Jimin's face scrunched up in disgust as he wheezed dramatically, "you criminal!"

Jeongguk giggled and his big, doey brown eyes caught Jimin's attention. Jace looks so much like him- almost too much.

"It is disgusting," Jimin hissed, eyes showing pure sarcastic anger and Jeongguk chuckled, "liar."

Jimin rolled his eyes playfully and swallowed, "well... It is 2:30pm... I should go, Jace will drive Namjoon insane." Jeongguk's head snapped Jimin's way and he blinked, "Jace?"

Jimin's eyes flew wide and he shook his head, "no no. I did not say Jace. You are going deaf, Jeongguk. I said Jayden, my cousin. Not Jace," Jeongguk blinked and just shrugged. "Alright then."

The elder sighed in relief when Jeongguk did not question anymore and just grinned in pure giddy. Jimin wanted to slap that grin off but would not go that low.

"Well, like I said. I must be going, Ja- Jayden needs me to pick her up from her uncles," Jimin claimed, tipping forward, eyelashes batting. Jeongguk frowned but hummed, "alright..."

They stood there for a few seconds and Jeongguk cleared his voice- "thank... thank you, Jimin. I appreciate you coming with me... I am so sorry again... I have wanted to say that for years, but I was never able to... I guess I was too wimpy to tell you... I am so sorry..."

Jimin shrugged, "it's fine. We all make mistakes," Jeongguk sighed and tipped on his toes- "yeah... but mine was unforgivable..."

Jimin watched as his eyes watered and his face dropped and watched how he fought back tears and sighed- "I... Jeongguk... I forgive you. I have made a few mistakes in my life but I always fix them, and you fixed yours."

Jeongguk looked down, swallowing down a ball of saliva and snot. Jimin reached up and used his thumb to wipe away a few stray tears- "it's alright. I am not mad anymore," Jimin said, his voice soft.

Jeongguk sniffed, "really?"

Jimin smiled, "really."