⛄|Chapter 66|⛄

Jeongguk and Jimin never really talk about it. Neither of them do. Jimin doesn't want to accept it at all. He doesn't want to accept the fact that he's going to give birth to a child that was supposed to add sunshine into their lives like the rest but it isn't because it can't.

But Jimin has to face it again as they are in the doctors, finding out genders. "So..." Dr. Burns swallowed and scooted over, "I know how hard this must be for you... I have a little girl whom is being born with a dead heart pretty much..."

Jimin frowned, "ah, I'm sorry..."

Dr. Burns shook his head, "oh no, I am fine. I'm so sorry, too... It sucks that this world does stuff like this to unborn babies..."

The two others agreed and Dr. Burns clasped his hands, "would you... still like to know the gender?" Jimin nodded, "yes please..." Dr. Burns hummed and started the scanner again.

This was hard, but for the best.

"Jimin, are you guys read to hear the genders?" Jimin and Jeongguk held hands and Jimin squeezed. He isn't ready- but you never really are. They discussed it and there will be no baby shower, only a hospital visit and three babies brought home.

"Alright. First one," Dr. Burns scanned around and chuckled, "your first little critter is a baby girl." Jimin gasped and Jeongguk chuckled and nuzzled Jimin. Then Dr. Burns went back to telling them.

"Second baby is a-" he paused and stared at them, grinning- "another girl." Jimin giggled as Jeongguk looked as if he prayed for a boy now. "If there isn't one single boy in here I swear-"

Dr. Burns chuckled and scanned around, "your third baby is," he looked at Jeongguk and smirked, quietly mouthing girl but then cleared his throat. "Your third baby is a boy."

Jimin gasped and screeched and looked so excited as Jeongguk showed victory. They were so excited for all babies, but a baby boy will be different.

"Your other baby is a," Dr. Burns paused and waited for the two to settle down again and when they did, Dr. Burns sighed in angst, "a baby girl..."

Jeongguk and Jimin stopped for a second but nodded and Jimin smiled, "thank you," his tone brightened. He wants to be happy for what they are gaining, not what they lost even though it hurts Jimin so much it physically hurts.

But he'll be okay.

"I need you here in two weeks again. Another check up." Jimin nodded and smiled, looking up at Jeongguk- "two girls and a baby boy-" Jeongguk kissed Jimin's grinning lips and nodded-

"I know right? my genes are awesome!"