⛄|Chapter 54|⛄

"Papa!"

Jeongguk knew he was imagining it. It can't really be her as he guessed. So he just rolled over from Jimin's grasp.

Jimin uncounciously snorted in being displeased but Jeongguk just chuckled and closed his eyes again, but then not even a second later, a small body landed on his and he almost screamed until he realised how it was.

"Hey baby," he said softly, staring up at Jace, her split colored eyes staring back down, "he-hey papa!"

Jeongguk chuckled and looked up at her, "how long have you been here?"

She shrugged, "o-on-only a f-few. U-uncles a-are h-he-here." Jeongguk made a ah sound and nodded, sitting up and grabbing her and she rolled off of his broad chest and on to his lap.

"Well child," he started, seeing her look as if she wants to giggle but also doesn't want to, "you must get off." He said gently and saw how she pouted and his heart ached for some odd reason.

"W-wh-why?" Her father turned a flushed color and sighed, "because baby girl, I am uh... I need to put clothes on." Jace's face turned to disgust and she gagged, rolling off of her papa and glaring at him well he got up, his own blanket wrapped around his hips.

Jace gawked, "g-gro-gross!"

Jeongguk chuckled, "I'm sorry baby." He don't dare let her see that her mama is the same as him, but he was pretty sure she got that when she crawled under the heated blanket to cuddle with her mama. She noticed, but didn't seem to care too much.

Jeongguk looked around and saw the clock- 6:13am. Damn that's too early for him. This is not alright. Jace needs to sleep more or hells going to break loose soon.

"Alright baby, I am going to talk to your uncles."

Jace waved him off by a yawn and nodded, rolling over. Jeongguk chuckled and new she was his defiantly. He's never doubted it, but now he knows for sure...
Jace and Jimin are his home.
His one and only home.