⛄|Chapter 64|⛄

As the two guessed, Jace was beyond thrilled with the random, out-of-nowhere gift.

Jimin awed at it when she first screeched and ran to it and it only twitched its ears and went back to eating grass.

Jimin was very weary at first, though. But then Jeongguk explained he had talked to Jeon and she said that was fine if they kept the pony on her land of like- 800 horses and other random critters. It wouldn't be an issue at all.

Currently, Jace is on Peanut. Jace said the name fit perfectly and kept it so then the pony wouldn't have to get confused at all.

"H-he i-is pre-pretty mama!" Jace said again for like The- maybe 63929th time? Jimin doesn't know, he lost track of counting.

"I know he is baby. Do you like him?" Jace nodded quickly, "l-love him!" Jimin chuckled and leaned back, watching her shift the reins around as he trotted amongst the soft grass.

Jeongguk walked up beside his elder lover, "told you it was a good idea." Jimin shrugged, "yeah. I guess I was just worried at first that she'd get hurt or something."

The younger chuckled, "her? hurt? I would never put those two words in a vocabulary together." Jimin giggled and did have to nod in agreement. Jace never gets hurt, honestly.

One time she fell and cut her knee wide open and she was fine, shaking it off after Jimin begged her to let him put a bandaid or something on it. The more Jimin thinks about it, it may have needed stitches and yeah... then there was when she fell off the deck on accident but that story is for another time.

"I used to hate horses and ponies," Jeongguk suddenly stated, looking at his dirtied nails. Jimin cocked up his eyebrows, "oh did you? why?" The raven haired male shrugged, "don't quite know. Just did. I fell off once and hurt my arm and was done."

Jimin laughed, "wimp."

"Meanie," Jeongguk pouted but laughed, too. Then they went back to watching their little beginning cowgirl as she let Pea it trot slightly quicker.

"Yeah, she's most definitely mine." Jeongguk joked as she giggled when she fell. Jimin laughed and nodded and watched her get back up and back onto the awaiting horse as he noticed her weight was gone so he stopped.

"And I'm proud." Jeongguk declared suddenly and Jimin stared at him.

"So proud."