⛄|Chapter 58|⛄

Those two months flew by quick and god forbid Jimin doesn't get at least 300+ cramps every two hours. But hey, it is worth it.

He's been seeing the doctor privately with Keiko, Jeongguk's sister. Not that he minds if Jeongguk knows, he just wants it to be a surprise and it won't be a great Christmas gift he the man knows already.

•••

Jimin heard Jeongguk grunt and rolled over to face the younger but saw why he grunted.

Jace plopped on top of him and bounced, "papa! w-wak-wake u-up!" She whined and Jeongguk groaned, holding the pillow to his face well Jace stared at him in disgust and dislike.

"I-I sa-sai-said wa-wake up!" Jeongguk chuckled and groaned at the same time and removed the pillow, his fringy raven hair all over the place as he stared at her, "alright. Give me a second."

Jace nodded, quite pleased. She then looked at her mama and leaped into his lap. "Wake up mama!" Jimin giggled, "alright alright. Mamas up. What's up?" Jace giggled and grinned, "Christmas!"

Jimin nodded, "that is correct baby. I'm coming," Jimin rolled Jace off of him and got up, stretching. Jace watched, curiously at most and her soft eyes stared at him and then her papa as he got dressed.

•••

"Alrighty. Most of these I bought for Jace and you, Gukkie." Jimin declared, not dull at all. He doesn't really like getting presents because that means someone paid for him. Instead Jimin gives the gifts.

Jeongguk smiled and handed Jimin a box and grinned, "you'll like mine."

Jimin giggled and sat the box on his thigh and helped Jace get the wrapping paper off of her new toys and coloring books and drawing books and her own drawing tablet.

Her mother only bought that because he knows the pictures will save. Plus, all she can do is draw on it and no harm will be done.

"Okay, did you both open your presents?" Jimin asked, curious. The two looked at each other and nodded at Jimin. Jimin smiled and left his ten unwrapped gifts in a pile and left the room for a second.

Jeongguk looked at Jace curiously, "you better not be apart of a plot."

The little one shrugged, "n-no."

Jimin returned moments later and sat back down, a box wrapped. Jeongguk knew where this was going. It was a box inside of a box.

The blonde handed it off, "look." He ripped the edge and helped Jace grip it and pull it then backed off so Jeongguk could help her.

Jeongguk opened the unwrapped box and yep, another box. Jeongguk grumbled, "can you just like- please tell me? I hate boxes inside of boxes." Jimin shook his head, "too bad. Suffer."

Jace opened at least six boxes from the box and Jeongguk was on his second.

Then suddenly, there was a few pictures and a wrapped up stick. Jeongguk picked up the stick first. Okay---maybe he has no clue where this went or is going.

The younger male stared at it curiously and wondrously, making his elder giggle. Jimin nodded towards it, "well open it."

Jeongguk carefully removed the wrapping paper, eyes fixated on it closely. Jimin just let out another giggle and Jace watched, her doey eyes wide with confusion and the need to know.

The raven haired male let out a baffled sound and threw the stick and gasped at the same time Jimin did.

The elder crawled over and groaned the thrown, abandoned stick and held onto it- "how rude!"

Jeongguk's face scrunched up and his own doey eyes looked at Jimin soft, crescents ones. Jimin waited for a response patiently- "you- you're pregnant!? again!?"

The blonde let off a proud hum and crawled onto Jeongguk's lap, knowing Jace didn't care as she moved to play with the Thai talking car Jeongguk bought her.

Jeongguk placed his hands on Jimin's hips, "wait- you're not kidding, right? please don't tell me you're kidding. If you're kidding you are a horrible person." Jeongguk remarked and Jimin snickered, "of course not. I'm not lying. Have some faith."

The raven chuckled and kissed Jimin's lips and placed a hand over the already forming bump and grinned, "so this is why you have been wearing longer and thicker and loose shirts and hoodies, huh?" Jimin's cheeks flushed as the younger spoke again- "you were hiding another baby bean."

Jimin giggled and grabbed the box, pulling it over and taking out the abandoned pictures, handing them to the confused Jeongguk. "What are these?" Jimin smirked and just handed them to him.

Jeongguk looked over them, "wait... what's this, though?" Jimin looked at the black and white picture- "a heart monitor. There's two."

"You and the baby's?"

Jimin snorted, "no. There are two babies, Jeongguk. You can't hear my heartbeat that far down."

The youngers eyes flew wider then he knew was possible and his fingers dug into the elders hips. Not that Jimin cared, it didn't bother him, he was used to it.

Jeongguk pulled Jace over, whom whined but paid attention. "Jace, you are going to be a big sister!"

"A-A b-b-big w-what n-n-now?"

The two adults laughed and Jimin picked her up, setting her between him and Jeongguk sense he was still sitting on the raven haired males lap and began explaining but Jace didn't seem to care.

"Oh, o-ok-okay. So-soun-sounds f-fu-fun." She finally said after Jimin finished and Jimin giggled, kissing her forehead.

"Well guys---get ready for a wild, bumpy ride."