⛄|Chapter 8|⛄

Jimin is currently laying on the big couch in the living room, scrolling through Aki's phone.

Aki hasn't been blocked by Jeongguk weirdly enough. Jimin has, but she hasn't. So, being the great bestie she is, let Jimin use her phone to see how the person she has under as Prick is doing.

Jimin is genially curious.

He wonders if Jeongguk's dating anyone yet. He knew as soon as he clicked on his profile, that he was. The words big and bold:

In A Relationship

Jimin sighed and knew he shouldn't let it bother him as much as it does. It is not healthy for him and the stress isn't healthy for the baby.

The young man shook his head and scrolled down, photos of him and a girl popped up. He recognized her clearly, an old friend of his. Her name is Koy. Kind of like toy but with a K.

Jimin shrugged it off, he knew he'd date her if they broke up. He can't even pretend to be shocked because he's not. It was fully expected, a 100%.

Jimin cracked his neck in his odd position and heard the door open and someone come in, whistling and bumping around. He looked over the couches hedge and saw his best friend.

"I'm home!"

Aki called out, kicking the snow off her sneakers and breathing in the fresh, warm are quickly. "Good damn it's cold out there-" she declared, teeth still chattering.

Jimin giggled and watched the younger closely. She seemed so free. So out there. Like she could rule the world. Jimin wants to feel like that.

And now he can.

The more he thought about it the more he realised Jeongguk controlled him. Decided where Jimin could go, decided what the elder could wear, even decided what he ate sometimes. He was possessive and controlling.

And Jimin made the mistake of giving Jeongguk his body. But that's his fault and that will never be taken back. Not that Jimin would now that he's carrying a life, which, in fact, is a 1 out of a 1000000 chance. Because females are only supposed to be able to carry life. But Jimin can now, too.

Jimin heard her clear her throat and snapped out of his thoughts, "so, I saw someone today." She said quietly, cracking her jaw then neck. Jimin cocked up his left eyebrow- "and that is?"

She shrugged, "Jeongguk and that other chick." Jimin nodded, knowing who that other chick was. It was Koy of course.

"I asked her about Jeongguk and she said they're actually related. Distant cousins." Jimin choked on his saliva.

What-

"Yeah, I know what you're thinking. They aren't dating. He's with a girl named Kai, not his step-sister, but another Kai oddly enough. But then she said he has three other people down on his dating profile. So once a playboy always a playboy." Aki hissed through gritted teeth, trying not to sound too angry.

Jimin chuckled, "sounds fun. I'm glad I'm not in that situation anymore." Aki nodded in agreement and Jimin saw her shivering. Jimin sighed, "Aki, come lay down. I'll cover you up and make you some soup."

Aki shook her head, eyes pinched shut for no apparent reason. "Yes, Aki. You will catch a cold." His voice came out more demanding, more strengthened. Like he was telling her what to do- well, he was.

Aki gave in and waddled over to him. Jimin stood up and removed the buttons on the top of her jacket and she pulled it off. He didn't have to remove them, just a friendly gesture.

Jimin laid down the younger and made sure she was comfy and warm, then ran off into the kitchen to make some soup.

He assumes it is his mothering instincts coming to life. He thinks that's why he felt the urge to make her warm and comfortable and to make sure she doesn't catch a cold.

Jimin made her soup and walked out into the living room, sitting next to her on the beanbag beside the couch and fed her the soup. She said she could feed herself but he said no. He wants to feed her. And Aki didn't complain.

"Alright then," she giggled out, her originally round eyes scrunching up as she smiled. Jimin grinned, "good. Now let me feed you."

Aki agreed and Jimin said "say ah!" So she did and Jimin placed the spoon in her mouth, and he proceeded to do this until he finished feeding her.

Ok, maybe she does a little more for him then what he does for her. But she hasn't complained and probably never will.

How could they both get so lucky?