⛄|Chapter 61|⛄

Jeongguk was currently in the kitchen, making breakfast well Jace was sitting at the table, drawing and coloring and also listening to the faint music Jeongguk put on his phone for her.

"Papa," Jace whispered quietly, not wanting her mother to hear. Jeongguk hummed, "yes baby?" Jace sighed, "I-I do-don't want f-fo-four si-sibl-siblings..."

The elder sighed and walked over to her, setting a plate of eggs and toast down, kissing her forehead, "baby, I can't fix that... neither can your mama. But the good side is, I bet there's at least one girl."

Jace scoffed, "n-no, I-I wan-want b-brothers."

Jeongguk chuckled, "then I bet there's a boy or two."

Jace nodded and went back to coloring and Jeongguk went back to now cleaning the kitchen. Jimin just gave him cooking privileges back because last time the food was molded to the plate and Jimin needed to buy new plates.

"Good morning," Jimin said as he entered the kitchen, stretching. Jeongguk hummed and his eyes trailed down to the growing bump. No wonder why Jimin was bigger then he should have been.

"Hey love," Jeongguk pranced over and handed the elder a plate, "there you go." Jimin pecked his lips and thanked him, sitting next to Jace as she colored.

Jimin glanced over, "what are you drawing baby?"

Jace shrugged, "h-ho-horse." Her mama nodded, "well, it is very beautiful. I love the spots." Jace shook her head, "n-no, th-that i-is fr-from wh-when daddy b-bumped into m-me."

The raven haired male pulled his lips into a tight line and ignored the response Jace gave her mama because Jeongguk doesn't want to die. It was only an accident.

"Oh did he?" Jimin looked up, eyebrows cocking dangerously and Jeongguk pretended to be depth and blind. Jeongguk doesn't want to face Jimin's wrath. He learned that the hard way.

Jace shrugged, "i-it wa-was an aci-accident," she saved her fathers butt and now Jeongguk's greatful.

The blonde giggled and ruffled Jace's hair, "good. It did turn out good, too, though." Jimin declared, smiling. Jace hummed, "t-true."