⛄|Chapter 62|⛄

Jimin sighed as he laid back on their shared bed, staring up at the ceiling. His discomfort was not even imaginable. His back hurt like hell, his hips felt like they were being stretched far too past the limit. And then there's his uterus.

The eldest males uterus wasn't in the best of feels. To be honest, it hurts like hell and kind of makes him want to cry. But hey, that's how pregnancy works. He'll be alright.

Jimin groaned in pain and heard the covers next to him ruffle as Jeongguk sighed, "you alright Jimin?"

The elder groaned, "yeah, just peachy and uncomfortable." Jimin declared, clenching his teeth as he turned and sighed in relief when his hip pain stopped. But his back still hurt like hell.

"Okay," Jeongguk swallowed, "you sure?"

Jimin hummed, "positive. I'm fine, I did this with Jace." Jeongguk let off a suspicious nod. Huge difference between Jace and these four---was that there's four and there's only one Jace.

The blond sighed, "goodnight."

Jeongguk snorted, "goodnight baby."

••••

Jimin woke up groggy, as expected. But no one cared. Jeongguk expected it.

The elder was currently in the bathroom, showering. He kicked Jeongguk out, saying he felt too ugly and told Jeongguk to never look again although they both know Jeongguk will at one point again.

Jeongguk entered the kitchen and spooked upon seeing Jace's sleeping form on the floor- what the hell. It is 4:50am in the morning- she's supposed to be in bed, not on the kitchen floor.

The father sighed and bent down, shaking her uncouncious form slightly. "Jace, baby, come on." He groaned when she didn't budge and rolled his eyes- "Jace."

Nothing.

Okay- now he's really concerned. She won't even budge and to be honest, she's paler than usual.

"Jace, wake up." Jeongguk kind of shouted but she only fidgeted and didn't really move anymore. Well- at least she fidgeted.

Eventually, she rolled over and her soft eyes faced her fathers- "y-yes papa?" Jeongguk sighed out in relief and picked her up, "let's get you to your bed baby," he suggested as he carried her.

Jace whined but nodded and Jeongguk carried her to their room instead of hers and got her all tucked in and put on The Lion King and she was asleep again within seconds.

Jimin entered the kitchen and looked confused- "who were you talking to?"

The younger gave him a half tinted look- "your daughter is going to kill me one of these days."

And all Jimin could do was laugh.