⛄|Chapter 24|⛄

Jimin was currently reading a cook book while cutting vegetables and making sure Jace was alright every now and then. She wasn't doing much but sitting at the couch, sippy cup next to her and Jimin's iPad playing Disney for her.

Jimin heard the Aladdin theme song and hummed to it, but his own little tune mixing in with it and to him, it sounded pretty awesome.

"Baby?" Jimin called out when he heard his phone ding. Jace came scampering in to the kitchen- "yes mama?"

Jimin ruffled her hair, "will you go grab mama her phone? I need to see who it is or what it is," and within two seconds she was off and back, her mamas phone in hand.

Many would never trust their two year old (or child in general) to use, carry, do anything with their phone, but Jimin knows Jace is gentle and caring and careful.

"Thanks baby," he kissed her forehead and washed his hands, then dried them off and opened his phone and dismissed Jace. She ran off to the tablet and warmth of the huge heated blanket.

Jimin scrolled through his messages, seeing it was not from Keiko or Aki. He has some time to waste because he is cooking the vegetables currently for tonights dinner which Yoongi and Hoseok are showing up to.

The blonde scrolled through missed messages and saw a unknown number and clicked it, his heart stopping.

It was not Baekhyun like he thought-

Unknown:
Hey, I want to talk please...
I gave Aki a number and a few things.
Did she give them to you?

Jimin:
Uh... no?
Aki left for work three hours ago,
And who the hell is this?

Unknown:
That hurt,
You did not save my number :(

Jimin:
Is this Baekhyun?
Or...

Unknown:
Who the hell is Baekhyun?
I am not him.
It is Jeongguk,
Your ex.

Jimin:
Ah gee, I totally did not know we are exes.
Anyways.
What the hell do you want?

Unknown:
I... I want to talk,
Clear things up...

Jimin:
Clear things up!?
What the hell is wrong with your brain?
You left me for doing something so small.
I love Tae and you know that and your jealous ass ruined everything.
Not me

Unknown:
I know I know...
I am so sorry and that is...
That's what I want to talk about.
I want to apologise... In person
And not just over a phone
Because over a phone someone can mean anything.
At least in person you'll see how I am being honest...

Jimin:
Ugh, fine.
It has to be at 5:30pm tomorrow, Saturday, only because I am busy whenever else.
After this, leave me alone completely.

Unknown:
Alright,
Thank you,
See you tomorrow!
seen at 4:34pm

Jimin groaned and threw his head back, he can not do this.
He can't face Jeongguk again
The man who hurt him
The man who hurt a child that he doesn't even know exists.

Jimin shut his phone off and threw it aside and heard the oven beep and growled- "I'm coming!"

•••••

"Wait wait. He just out of the blue texted you?" Yoongi asked, his eyes wide and curious and wanting to know as much as possible.

Jimin hummed and sat his plate down next to Jace and she ate the carrots and gnawed on the broccoli just slightly. Yoongi watched Jace- "before you answer- how the hell were you blessed with a child who eats vegetables?"

The younger looked over at the two year old and shrugged, "I don't know. Just lucky I'd say," Yoongi giggled and looked over. He can't wait until Peppermint is Jace's age.

Yoongi and Hoseok's little one is only four months old and two weeks.

Jimin sighed, "I guess so..."

"Are you going to go meet up with him?" Hoseok asked, eyes wide and showing genuine curiosity. Jimin shrugged,

"Yeah."