⛄|Chapter 56|⛄

Jimin sighed, hands on his belly as he stared up at the ceiling, eyes blankly staring and looking empty but his mind racing a million miles per second. He can't even breathe.

Jeongguk and Jace will be gone for two night because it is a therapy camp thingy that Jace goes to every two months.

The blonde groaned and rolled over. He found out what his problem was when Aki said she was coming over and bought him a few things like toilet paper and such but a few other manly/womanly things. Whatever you want to call it.

Jimin sighed and looked at the TV, totally disgusted at the scene. He is currently watching fifty shades of gray and his mind is too far gone to even care.

The man is honestly just tired and wants to sleep but god forbid he gets two minutes to even think about closing his eyes before there's another pain and he's running to the bathroom to throw up.

The blonde male swallowed thickly and the strong scent of butter hit his nostrils and he snickered in disgust. He hates that smell now and he has no clue why. He used to love buttery scents---but then Jace happened.

Don't get Jimin wrong, he loves Jace and would never take any of it back, he just hates how it made his feet slightly bigger and his hands jut slightly chubbier like pregnancies do. He also hates how he got so many damn stretch marks. He didn't think stretch marks would be so big and that there would be so many.

Jimin sighed and cupped his hands, carefully laying them down on his stomach, grumbling in realisation.

"Oh boy---this again."