⛄|Chapter 48|⛄

Jeongguk was still sound asleep---like a grizzly bear. So Jimin didn't bother waking him up. Instead, he let Jeongguk sleep.

Jace was up and at em' when Jimin got home surprisingly early. Jimin was supposed to work until 9:45am and got back at 6:12am. Jace usually sleeps until 8am, though, so Jimin isn't shocked.

The male was cooking when Jace popped up between his body and the stove, careful not to get burnt.

"C-can I wa-wak-wake up Gukkie o-oppa?" Jimin hummed, seeing it was 8:49am and Jeongguk would probably appreciate being awoken.

The three year old scampered off to go wake the other elder. Jimin chuckled and shook his head, smiling.

After a good five minutes, Jace came running in, her hand in the other elders as his sleepy frame stumbled in to the kitchen---"good morning," Jimin said after he sat the plate of eggs and toast down.

He got a bowl for Jace and got her cereal and waited for Jeongguk to finish eating to go clean the dishes and smiled when Jeongguk offered to help, "I am alright, Guk. I don't need help."

Jeongguk frowned, "b-but-" "I'm alright, Gukkie."

The younger sighed in defeat and nodded and allowed himself to be dragged away by the toddler.

•••

"I really want to thank you, Jeongguk..." Jimin declared, his eyelashes battering. Jeongguk nodded and threw his backpack on, "no problem. I think Jace is a great little girl," Jimin chuckled.

"Stay a week with her once," Jimin joked and Jeongguk laughed, "yeah, I guess." Jimin grinned- "she really likes you. I'm glad," the younger looked up, his eyes slightly wide.

"Oh yeah?" Jimin hummed and swallowed, "she talks about you twenty-four-seven. You are one of her main topics," the chocolate hared male cocked up his eyebrows, "ah that's cute."

The shorter male snorted, "yeah haha---anyways... how much do you want? I can pay you anything-" Jeongguk held up his hands, "nothing. Free of charge haha," but instead of the laugh that he expected, the elders face dropped.

"No no, I have to pay you. You spent the night when you did not expect to. I need to pay you!" Jeongguk pushed his hand away once again and chuckled, "no, I am fine."

Jimin pinched his eyes shut. He can't believe this guy.

"Jeongguk-"

"Jimin-"

Jimin giggled and put his wallet back away, "thank you... I... I appreciate it..." Jeongguk gave the elder a bunny smile.

"Also, Jimin," he started and the elder looked up at him. "Hmm?" Jeongguk patted his shoulder, "whenever you need help, call me. You haven't number. I'll watch her anytime, doesn't matter when or where."

Jimin smiled warmly, "aww thank you..."

Jeongguk hummed, "no problem..."