⛄|Chapter 67|⛄

Jeongguk laid next to Jimin, his arm wrapped around him as his fringy, long raven hair fell into his face. He didn't care, through.

Jace was at Yoongi's and Hoseok's probably watching movies or cooking like usual. But as long as she came back in one piece, Jeongguk nor Jimin cared really what happened there. They know for a fact that she'll be fine.

"I'm so excited," Jimin said, face nuzzling into Jeongguk's. Jeongguk nodded in agreement, "so am I. I'm really excited that we are getting a baby boy." Jimin chuckled and nodded- "oh, Jeongguk."

Jeongguk looked at the other male and nodded, "yeah?"

Jimin grinned, "if you are going to call him baby boy like you call Jace baby girl you should probably stop calling me that."

•••

"I wa-want co-cookies," Jace said, looking at Hoseok. Hoseok chuckled and handed her two and Yoongi death glared him, "Jimin's going to end us if we drop her off with an extra four hundred pounds, Hoseok." The younger shrugged, "it'll be like being attacked by a plushie."

Yoongi snorted, "sure."

Hoseok swallowed when Jace left the kitchen and went back to the living room, "whatever happened to that Aki person?" Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Hoseok, you used to flirt with her 24/7 and now you don't remember her?"

The black haired male shrugged, "was she the one I called little bird?" Yoongi nodded and Hoseok made aloud OH sound and nodded, "her! whatever happened?"

The elder shrugged, "she's fine. She's in Ireland with her boyfriend, Jackson." Hoseok blinked- "Jackson as in... Jackson Wang or?" Yoongi giggled, "yes Jackson Wang you idiot."

Hoseok pouted, "you don't have to be so mean."

Yoongi passed him and pressed his lips to Hoseok, "yes I do you dummy."

•••

"If she falls off that thing because of you oh so god help you." Jimin hissed, arms folded and face scrunched, quite displeased with the younger male at hand, Jeongguk.

"She'll be fine." Jeongguk insisted, holding tightly onto the extra lead rope as he walked out Peanut from the stables. Jace is with Jeon right now helping her with the goats and pigs and one Jace is especially excited to help with- the deer.

Jimin glared, "she's never jumped horses before, through." Jeongguk gave Jimin a well no duh look and Jimin wanted to smack and strangle, but decided to be nice and resorted to a stare.

"I'll make sure she's fine," Jeongguk declared, tightening the saddle steerups and hooks. Jeongguk then tightened the reins just slightly enough so if Peanut even tried, they wouldn't loosen.

Jeongguk sighed out, "you know," he started and Jimin looked at him, "know what?" Jeongguk grinned, "I should get a horse of my own."

Jimin shrugged and Jeongguk did not expect that. "You aren't rejecting my idea," Jimin cocked up his eyebrows and let Jeongguk finish- "for once."

The elder shrugged, "go for it. You have the money and everything and you could ride with her. So I'd have no issue. You just sure as hell aren't getting me on a horse." Jeongguk laughed and nodded- "okay. Thanks Jiminie."

Jimin shrugged, "no problem."